More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AvenX AvenX

Where are you going to get the money?

NovaTech Labs

She leaves you with a sinking feeling in your gut and the knowledge of the only way you’ll be paying for college. You’ve heard some pretty awful rumors about NovaTech, but the sheer amount of money they are willing to pay their research subjects is unbelievable. You’ll show Ashlyn.

With a new found sense of determination, you quickly pull up the NovaTech website and navigate to the application page. Thanks to your browser’s built in auto-fill feature, it is only a matter of seconds before you have a nearly completed form. You just need to select the department you are applying to.

Reproductive Heath - Our current study aims to explore novel approaches to enhance reproductive health outcomes, spanning from fertility optimization to comprehensive family planning strategies. By participating in this study, you will be at the forefront of pioneering research that could shape the future of reproductive health care.

Sexual Sciences - Help unlock the mysteries of sex! Here, at NovaTech, we are researching what makes humans go wild. Explore your kinky side and help us gather data on the human sexual response. We are committed to conducting groundbreaking research aimed at understanding various aspects of sexual health, including but not limited to STI prevention and treatment, sexual dysfunction, and sexual behavior and relationships.

Cosmetics - Our research facility is currently conducting studies to develop cutting-edge cosmetics and skincare products that are not only effective but also safe and sustainable. We're exploring new ingredients, formulations, and technologies to revolutionize the beauty industry and enhance the well-being of consumers worldwide.

Human Augmentation - At NovaTech Labs, we're exploring the vast potential of human augmentation technologies to revolutionize human experience. Our research spans a wide array of augmentation modalities, including but not limited top prosthetics and exoskeletons, neural interfaces, biomechanical enhancements, and sensory augmentation.

Neural Research - Our institute is at the forefront of neural research, tackling a diverse range of topics including cognitive function, brain imaging, neural pathways, and neurological disorders. We're dedicated to advancing knowledge in neuroscience through innovative research methodologies and state-of-the-art technology.

Dietary and Nutrition Science - We welcome individuals of all ages, backgrounds, and dietary preferences to participate in our nutrition science research studies. Whether you're interested in learning more about nutrition, have specific health goals, or simply want to contribute to scientific knowledge, we invite you to join us on this journey.

Mental Health - At NovaTech Labs, we are dedicated to advancing knowledge in the field of mental health through innovative research initiatives. Our research covers a wide spectrum of mental health topics, including but not limited to: depression and anxiety, psychiatric disorders, prevention and early intervention, and wellness and resilience.

What department do you apply for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)