More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fifal fifal

Where to Start?

Nova

For Maia, there was never any doubt. Her driving factor in life had always been her desire to be the strongest, and that meant that she had to join the strongest School.

Tomorrow, Maia will join the Nova School, becoming a Nova-Ri.

Confidence and determination quieting down her emotions, Maia walked towards the Nova recruiters. Their station was crowded, but the recruiters seemed to have an endless army of people in colorful robes, each taking down the names of future Nova-Ri.

For many recent graduates, constant thoughts of doubt and panic would be infinitely cycling. For Maia those thoughts had long since past. At this moment, only two thoughts flowed through her head; the first was "Look at all these weaklings, signing up at Nova for a life of mediocrity. They lack the skill, the determination, and the sheer fucking might that I have. They sign their lives away knowing that they won't ever become anything, just a weakling unfit to accept their place below the boots of the strong.", in contrast her second thought drifted away from pain and suffering into that of pleasure and depravity "Nova can't possibly have that many hot girls working as recruiters. Certainly they must have picked the most attractive people in the School and just told them to act flirty. Smart I suppose, it'll hook the testosterone fueled men."

In no way did Maia find the situation ironic as she continued to walk towards the recruiters. Interrupting a brief second of confusion as to how exactly sign up for the Nova School, one of the many attractive recruiters approached her, documents in hand.


Unrolling a sheet of parchment, the Nova woman across from Maia says "Sign here, I really hope to see you around the guild hall, these dumb boys are all the same." cutely. Maia was sure she meant it.

Maia signs the scroll without hesitation.

"On behalf of the Nova School, we thank you. Meet at the Nova School Grandgate tomorrow morning as soon as the sun rises and enjoy the rest of your night." Before getting a question in, the girl was gone, already twirling the next candidate around her finger, or rather, her pen.

"She's just barely cute enough to get away with that" Maia thinks, watching the Nova woman revel in the gaze of her latest recruit.

What Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)