More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kinen Kinen

What's next?

Nothing much, for now...

She was sopping, throwing back the covers, seeing the wet patch on the bed. Caulking it up to one of those ‘night emissions’, the treatment had warned about.

“Ugh, just great.”, Liz said quietly to themselves.

They were quick to hop in the shower, it was a school day after all. She heard her brother’s rumbling as he was slow to wake. She shifted as an unfamiliar stirring rose in her.

A flash in her mind of her standing over her brother, dominating over him. Both groaning and moaning as she gyrated on him.

Shaking herself back to reality, she found she’d been rubbing her slit aggressively. She clenched and shook on her fingers as the wisps of the dream left her. Taking her breath back in the steam of the shower, her eyes slowly found focus again.

Her skin was flush from her climax and warmed from the shower. She hadn’t noticed her body's slight stretch upward. Her muscles felt tired as they filled slightly.

What the hell was that? She thought to herself. The confusing feelings of having just fingering herself to climax from just thinking of her brother?

Her brother knocked on the bathroom door, “You trying to use all the hot water?”

She shook her head, she didn’t have time to think about it. The mood was killed quite deftly.

Finishing up, she wrapped herself up and rushed out to the safety of her own room. Passing by her brother, she hadn’t noticed the slightly new perspective. Trying desperately to not meet his gaze.

The rest of the morning was routine. They grabbed breakfast on the way to school. She kept catching her brother’s glancing at her. She smiled as she felt the warming in her. Luckily they’d arrived at school and Liz rushed off to class, before having to deal with those feelings.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)