More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kinen Kinen

What's next?

First period

Liz was quick to find a desk, still fighting the feelings her brother had caused. She sat at the desk, her legs squeezing tightly, as if trying to wrestle her want.

Luckily little Liz was rarely looked at by the bulk of the school, mousy little nerd didn’t have many friends. Covering their face as they let the feelings slowly subside, hoping for any kind of distraction.

Slowly the rest of the class filed in and with no flare, the class began. The routine was fairly comforting for her.

Her bra was a bit uncomfortable from her growth in the shower. She looked down to see her chest seemed a bit puffy. Checking them casually the feeling was electric, the new sensitivity rocked her. Unconsciously letting out a mousy moan.

Her own voice woke her quickly with a shot of adrenaline. Luckily she’d only drawn one set of eyes of her neighbor. He was a short nerd like her, simply looking on with an agape mouth.

Cheeks went red quickly as the realization hit her, she’d just moaned out loud in class. The embarrassment felt crushing.

Her hand shot up quickly, interrupting the class lecture, “Mr. Smith, can I go to the bathroom?”

The teacher sighed, having been interrupted. “Though I wished you’d gone before, sure.” The soft spot for little nerd clearing showing, though he was a bit annoyed.

She grabbed her things in a flurry and let herself out of the classroom. They had tried to make a b-line to the bathroom. They’d rounded the corner and nearly tackled another student.

It took a moment for both of them to realize what had happened. Liz now finds her chest being lit up being smashed into the classmate. Her legs curled onto him reflexively as the warmth grew quickly in her.

“Um, hi -” he was cut off as Liz’s mouth locked onto his, moaning into his mouth. Her body is now grinding her want into him.

She felt him stir down below, causing her pull up from him for a moment. Like a rabid animal, see searched hall finding her quarry. A supply closet.

She stood up quickly, helping the man to his feet. Who seemed all a bit too dazed for what was going on, but didn’t have any rebuttal. Her hand gripped his belt and she firmly led into the closet.

Once the door had closed, she was a woman possessed, pulling at his clothes. He helped her frantic hands in the dark closet. She coo’d into his ear as she was rewarded with the warm rod twitching in her hand. Slowly working his shaft, pushing her chest into him roughly. Which only excited her tented nipples to further heights of pleasure. Deep groan she felt the aching, the need of her nethers crying out. Her flooded loin slowly began to drip down her legs.

Her dress was quickly hiked up and her sopping panites were cast up high somewhere in the dark with abandon.

He wasn’t ‘Packing’ but for ‘Lil’ Liz he was surely big enough. Right?

With a single hand she guided his dick into her, softly at first. As soon as she’d lined herself up she tried to take it all. The feeling of hot dick stretching her caused her to shake in the deep, clenching up on his tool tightly. They both groaned into the other.

Desperately kissing him as her tongue danced wildly with his. She felt the warm build all over now. As with each climax she grew, stretching up slightly. Her muscles tensed tightly as they rebuilt themselves slowly larger. Filling with the steady rise of each breath. Still her body worked on him completely now. Paying no mind she bottomed out on the guy, he was a means to a clear end.

She had sex before, but it'd been just once on Prom. And this was like comparing a sparker to a city show. Her entire body felt so good, on fire twitching happily.

Now with a bit more fervor, her hips meet his. The moans grew in both of them, though Liz was almost growling. She felt another surge in them, her sex clenching tightly on his tool. Waves passed over her, pushing her further up.

But it all was too much for the poor guy, she felt him surge lightly inside. Soon the warmth coating her caused another wave to wash over her. Her walls milking his dick as the wound around him.

Liz threw back their head, letting a guttural groan that only grew in depth as they shook from the climactic waves.

Liz was the first from their stupor, the poor guy had passed out. She pulled her dress down, though it certainly didn’t cover nearly as much as before.

She’d let herself from the closet, luckily the hall was still empty. She tried to look over why her dress wasn’t sitting right, as she felt the cool air grazing the underside of her ass. She ran into the bathroom and it was then she saw herself.

Noticing the difference in perspective than she was accustomed to, slowly piecing it together. She’d grown from short to taller than average! Looking down was a bit difficult with her breasts in the way. Wait, that can't be right? Sizable C cups standing proudly on her chest, her tight dress causing a noticeable amount of cleavage. Her hands went to feel herself, everything had filled out a bit. A little giggle from her as her fingers ran down the faint ab lines.

Another flash in her mind, the image of not just her brother but everyone she'd ever known bowing to her massive body. All stirring and moving to please her, to worship her.

Her fingers were ravishing her inner lips as the climax woke her from her day dream. Her body shuddered, she steadied herself against a stall as her legs wobbled.

Suddenly the door to the bathroom opened, her gaze lazily looked up from her growing perspective.

Who 'cums' for thee?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)