More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Comcast Comcast

Do You Figure it Out?

Nothing But The Truth - Naruto

*Instead of the regular thread which is above this one I am taking a different approach. First off this Is still Naruto in his years at 18yrs+ but it doesn’t follow any specific path. Things won’t match to the show exactly. The beginning of this chapter I’m gonna keep mostly the same with subtle differences.*

In the Village of the leaf all was quiet. The moon was full and Naruto slept quietly in his bed. Unbeknownst to him he had a visitor. In what he believed to be a dream Naruto woke up. Seeing a beast similar to Kurama but with no tails. He approached the creature drawn by curiosity to its shiny silk looking fur.

Naruto brushed a hand along the back of the beast which sent a bolt of electricity through him easily waking him up fully. Realising he wasn’t in a dream Naruto looked around for the shocking beast. To his surprise he found nothing and his window was still closed.

He crept back to bed and slipped under his orange covers eventually finding his way back to sleep.

During his second time sleeping he had a truly weird dream. A bright light spoke to him.

“Naruto whatever you desire to be the truth will become the truth. Just focus, say it, and ‘Believe It!’.”

The light then faded leaving Naruto with a weird curiosity in his head. Naruto couldn’t help but think how weird it was that he could think so clearly in a dream. Then he awoke to a loud banging.

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)