More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MattG99 MattG99

What changed?

Nothing (Visibly)

As I woke up slowly, my body aching all over and my head pounding like I was Super-Sledged, I managed to sit up in my state. I sat for a moment in order to regain my bearings before I pulled out my phone. My jaw dropped when I saw that 3 hours had passed, then quickly went to the camera to check how I looked. What I saw was disappointing to say the least.

What stared back at me was myself, without any change. I growled in annoyance, feeling my throat vibrate as I did, and how my growl sounded natural, but still annoyed that six months of work had failed. I sighed and put my phone away, waiting a few more moments before closing my eyes to think.

'What did I do wrong? Was it the synthetic calcium? Ugh! If only it at least make my cock longer. Like...9 inches hard or some crap.'

As I think that, I feel my groin heat up and pinch, making me open my eyes to see what happened. I looked at my pants, seeing nothing wrong at first, but then noticed a lump like a cock bulge. I chuckle and shake my head in disbelief.

'My mind is gone crazy.'

Still, there was some theory in my head that my drink worked. I got up from the floor and notice that my groin area is a little heaver, but I brush it off and walk out of the lab. Once inside the house, I make sure I'm alone before shouting at the top of my lungs in jest.

"GODDESS OF LUST AND FERTILITY, I CALL UPON THEE!"

I wait a moment and shake my head in denial, knowing it didn't work but wanting to see what would happen. I enter my room and stop short as I see a buxom, sexy woman sitting on the edge of my bed, scantily dressed in golden-looking armor. I look around in shock and close my eyes, then open the m back up. She smiles and looks at me when I open them back up.

"Greetings Matt. I am amused you called upon me all of a sudden." She giggles a bit and continues. "I am the one your religion call Aphrodite. Though, I think now as per a skewed belief I'm called by the name of that underworld bitch named Lilith."

She glares at the ground, but clears her throat and looks back at me. This whole time, I was still surprised. Finally, I manage to speak through my shock.
"I..I di-didn't even expect that to work. Holy shit. I...Why even would you listen to a guy like me?"

She giggles and smiles at me.
"Well, Matt, because of three things. One, you can scream quite loudly if I'm honest. Two, I felt oddly compelled to come down to you. And three, your genetic coding contains the markers in that of a demi-god. And the others are fairly certain that my intuition about you is right."

She gets up and I tense up slightly as she strides over to me. I put my hand out and look into her eyes.
"Look, uh, Aphrodite, I appreciate this, but I would like to say that I am already a taken man, and have quite the possessive girlfriend. I'm sorry to trouble you."

She stops and look at my curiously, and I then realize how tall she is, standing about 6 foot 1. I gulp nervously as she looks at the ground.
"I have heard your cries through some nights since before you were 18. I was not allowed to help then. Now I can. That formula you were working on for the past six months was something I suggested to you. That formula was to help you and your personality. And that feeling I had to come to you was a cause of that. You have the power of cellular and mental control. On anyone."

I stare at her in more disbelief and anger. I am tempted to yell at her now, but my own personality is screaming at me to be calm. I inhale deeply and let out a low growl, noticing a moment later that the goddess's cheeks were a tint of red. I look her in the eyes and shake my head.

"If this is real, then tell me the name a someone I was in a past life."

She was looking worried, then sighed.
"I am afraid I cannot. Because your previous life was ended after 4 months, you were not able to manifest your power."

I sigh and shake my head.
"Sure, whatever. Just...I need time to process this. IF it even is real."

Aphrodite nods and leans down to kiss my forehead before disappearing in a blink. With her gone I flop onto my bed and groan, soon passing out from too much mental intake.

In my dream or Next Morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)