More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AlexisFox AlexisFox

What's next?

Last update for a while

Max here,

So I will try to do this as quickly and painlessly as possible and be frank. Alexis may need a lot more time until she feels ready to delve back into writing.
Short recap: she has been feeling off for a while and in the past year or so we (her family and friends) have almost lost her twice. She won't like how open I am in regards to this but it's the truth. She is getting the help she needs but it will take some time, a lot of time.

So why am I telling you all this? Well, she won't be back for some time. I read her notes regarding opening up the story to other writers and she was cautious but excited about it.
Because I don't want it to die out I am opening up the story for all the writers to add what they want. My request to all who want to add are the following things:

* Please do not write anything in the author notes sections
* Alexis was hoping people could start their alternative path with [AP] or [Alt] or something because it makes clear what was "canon" (Dont know who a choose your own adventure can be canon but hey that's not my cup of tea)
* Try to keep it in a similar spirit, she told me that even if it was fetish writing and kinky and all that it still was supposed to focus on the love and good relationship between the 2 main leads.

Alexis won't be back and I don't have the time nor the knowledge to police the story and the writings, so if possible try to keep this in mind if you want to add to it. It would break her heart to see her story be messed with. I wont ask anybody to add, that is not to me but if you want it will be possible and if you do, thank you!

Lastly, to everybody who reads this, take care of yourself both physically and mentally.
Kind regards,
Max

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)