More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by a2014d a2014d

Does she put the bra on immediatly?

Not yet, time for the first workout

Alice after seeing that there was no way she would fit and was sure that she was in no shape to be working out in just a sports bra she stuffed it in her bag and got changed into a loose t-shirt and track pants. The bra was patient and knew to work its way slowly towards its goal.

Alice in the mean time wasn't having a good time in the gym, as she walked in she could see people all over, fit people, she saw the women with perfect bodies, toned legs and arms and great asses, while she was a fat dumpy girl. She also couldn't help looking at the guys working out at the gym as well. Really muscular guys, she was getting very hot thinking about them and their junks. She knew she had no chance they would never even look her way not with all the other women in the gym.

So she began her workout on the treadmill. She wasn't starting too fast but she started getting out of breath so she kept to a moderate pace. Beside her she heard a voice, "Hey First time" , wow someone's nice here thought Alice. She looked beside her and was slack jawed beside her was the epitome of female fitness and beauty perfection. "Hey I'm Jill, are you new to the gym", Alice took a few seconds to formulate her words, "Yeah first time". "Well its good to see your starting keep it up and you can go places nice meeting you" as she walked away. Alice was still recovering from her internal flustering. She started packing up but couldn't take her eyes off of Jill and her body, especially how her body was in a sports bra, envying it but also horny for it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)