More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by a2014d a2014d

What's next?

Going home

Alice's first workout was over and she was aching all over, but also really aroused more than in the past. As she was walking home all she could think of was those muscular men and Jill, the muscles the body everything that she wanted they had and she wanted to be like them. The bra was of course influencing her and amplifying her feelings sensing the need and the arousal it amplified her feelings, her arousal and it had idea's it felt how much Alice wanted Jill even though she wasn't Bi and the bra wanted to bring it out of her. All she needed to do was put it on.

Alice finally got home and she was soaked in sweat and her panties as well. She went to her room and undressed, once she was completely naked she looked at herself in the mirror. Far from what she wanted, fat all over no muscles nothing that would make her even remotely attractive at the gym or the beach. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the bra that she picked up earlier, she felt a feeling to put it on at least so that she could dream. The bra was so close to its target. Alice was like lets see and walks over and picks up the pink sports bra, unzipped it and slide her arms though, as soon as the back touched Horny glowed. Alice was feeling extremely aroused she started idly dreaming about the gym guys and Jill. The stares, the cat calls, the naked bodies, cocks, pussies, breasts, ass, the works. Alice's libido and horniness were going thorough the roof. But the bra knew it had to finish the job, it **** Alice to zip up the front of the bra and the words Fitness Freak started to take effect while Alice's free hands went straight into her pussy masturbating furiously. As she was masturbating the bra started integrating its mandate into Alice, every thrust changing her fat into muscle and realigning it into more attractive places. The bra knew the exact model to base its new Alice on, her gym crush Jill. The toned legs, big ass, flat 6pack chest and muscular arms while making sure its cups were spilling with tits. The horny changes already taking full effect made sure that Alice's inhibitions were almost non-existent, she would be extremally horny and with a sexual preference for fit bodies and completely bi-sexual. Also the bra changed her memory to think that she was always going to the gym. Finally the bra removed the zip permanently as Alice orgasmed and fainted, while it admired its handiwork, the brand new Alice the HORNY FITNESS FREAK.

Please log in to view the image

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)