More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kingofthefutamonsters Kingofthefutamonsters

How will you and the girl's react to the changes?

Not well.

All of you panic for awhile. Lily and Victoria where the first to calm down, then helps everybody else calm down aswell. Once everything is calm Victoria grabs you by you're collar. "Are you stupid our something? Don't fucking mess with magic items you moron!"

You tremble now weaker then her. "I-" You're interupted by Natalie. "Victoria, enough. I agree with you that he shouldn't have messed with the stone but I think it was a good idea that he took it. This is a life or situation. We need every advantage we can get. That includes magic. I'm not exactly... comfortable in this new body, but now where at least not helpless if we get attacked by those thing. Just let him go and take some time to you're self to calm down." She lets you go. "Fine!" Victoria leaves.

A few days pass. You and the others see what you can do now. You can take these new cloths off but if you put on new cloths they transform into these class cloths. So you can either be naked our in these cloths, no exeptions. Marry is not happy about this. These cloths have alot of advantages though. They protect you from the sun, even the parts of you're skin that aren't coved. They keep you cool if you're hot and hot if you're cool. They never get dirty and if they get damaged they repair themselves within an hour. You then each check what you're classes can do.

Victoria is now very good and sneaking, especially in the dark. She can take damage from both physical and magic attacks well but she's clearly not supposed to be a tank class. She is the best at doging though. Surprisingly all of you can use you're wepons well even though you've never trained with them. She doesn't get bonus damage from sneak attacks like in dungeons and dragons but she dose more physical damage then any of you.

Lily can shoot fire from her staff. If she can do other spells she doesn't know how. Not only dose she do the most magic damage, she hits harder then anyone else in the group. However shes not as fast as Victoria so she can't hit as often. Also shes not nearly as good at doging. She takes magic damage really well but her low hp pool means she should try to avoid getting hit at all if possible. She won't be able to take more then 2 physical hits.

Marry can do a very sexual dance that allow 1 other person to do twice as many things they could in a moment. Her spiining fire staff dose magic damage and she's faster then Lily, but 2 hits from it doesn't do as much damage as 1 fire blast from Lily. She's good at doging but not as well as Victoria. She doesn't have the lowest hp pool but she dose have the lowest physical defense and magic defense. So she should only fight to pick of stragglers. The rest of the time she should be in the back dancing.

Natalie has the most hp and physical defense. Her magic defense isn't as good but its not the lowest in the group and her big hp makes up for it. She dose decent physical attck but its less then Victoria. Also shes the slowest of the group so she won't be attacking nearly as often. She'll definitely win fights but they'll take a long time if she doesn't have help.

You can't attack. All you can do is heal wounds. You have the most magic defense in the group but you have the lowest hp so you can only take the same amount of magic attacks as Lily. 1 physical attack and you're on the ground. You should never leave the back of the group.

Food is running short again. Soon it will be time to explore. You think about what you're quest's should be.

What are your quests?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)