More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Franz127 Franz127

Waking Up

Not in Kansas Anymore

You quickly jolt up as if you awoke from a hellish nightmare, but you aren't where you used to be. "Are these bedsheets?" you say questioningly. Opening your eyes further, they very much are, in fact you are in a very nice, bright, modern room with sunshine hitting your face. "Where the fuck am I?" you say getting up and out of bed, warm sunlight hitting your skin.

Walking over to the standing wall mirror, you see yourself, yet different. You're in your early twenties, the dark bags removed from your face. Instead of seeing your long unkept hair and scraggly beard instead you see shorter although bedraggled and still at a medium length hair man with a 5 a clock shadow. Your body looks different, instead of a man wasting away you see a guy with a toned body, not exactly a body building but in some pretty good shape.

Walking into your new walk in closet, you find a side for you and a side for a woman. Putting on some casual but stylish clothes you look completely transformed, you look good. With Bermudas and an slightly open button up shirt, you look ready to hit the beach.

Where the fuck are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)