More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Will they use the chronivac again?

Not immediately...

Jeremy pulled out of his father’s vag. Both of their juices flowed out slowly. Rolf was tweaking his erect nipples again staring at his boy’s cock.

“Oh yeahh, I’m gonna need that bad boy at least once a day,” said Rolf, nodding towards his son’s penis.

“I’m so down dad. But what about mom?...I don’t wanna overstep or anything but we could use the chronivac to make you two not be in a relationship anymore,” Jeremy suggested meekly. His ultimate fantasy was his dad leaving his mom for him.

“Nah we’ll let her stay and get cucked by her own son moving in on her man,” laughed Rolf as a half joke. “Oh and hey, do we need to worry about me getting pregnant? I don’t want any kids that are gonna have to call me both daddy and grandpa.”

“No, I checked the hysterectomy box with your transformation. You are clear to take as many dicks as you want, pregnancy free. Or my dick as many times as you want,” said Jeremy with a laugh.

“Damn you thought of everything. I could just kiss you,” said Rolf, then he actually pulled Jeremy in with his strong man arms. His petite core could only help those arms so much though. He kissed Jeremy with passion and started aligning their genitals again.

“Mmmmhh!” Jeremy broke the kiss, “You’re a sex fiend dad, I gotta go shower! Plus my dick isn’t even gonna get fully hard again for a while.”

“I’m sorry son, you just don’t know what it feels like! I want your cock back in me already. It’s like I’ve spent my whole life giving dick, and it felt great. But now I wanna take it. I want men to take what they want from me. Shoot their loads into me. I wanna take a father’s dick and then his son’s. I want my brother’s dick in my cunt while you fuck my hairy ass that you keep fawning over. God, I’m sorry Jeremy, I’m just so horny like this. I’ll cool my jets if you promise that if your dick gets hard later that you’ll fuck me again,” haggled Rolf.

“Well you might actually make my dick re-harden right now if you make me imagine uncle Pete dicking you down again,” laughed Jeremy picturing his tall muscular uncle pinning down his partially transformed dad and fucking the hell outta him. “I promise I’ll fuck you again tonight. In the meantime mom isn’t home so you could join me for a shower.”

The two took an intimate shower, washing each other and making out. Jeremy still couldn’t believe that he was having an affair with his own father. He did wish he could have a go with his father’s original body, but seeing those facial expressions when he had fucked his dad’s new pussy made it all worthwhile.

Suddenly they heard a car pull in while they were drying off. The only person it could be was Rolf’s wife, Jeremy’s mother, Tabitha. She had spent all day antiquing. She had no job or responsibilities, hiring cleaners to come twice a week, and yet always ragged on them that they weren’t doing enough. For a woman of late forties, she looked like she was ready to be 70 already. Rolf couldn’t even remember what she looked like outside of her clothes, since she made it a point to dress privately, even from him. That’s why Rolf wasn’t even concerned that she’d notice his new parts, as long as he wore something baggy around her.

Jeremy went to his own room and put on clothes, listening intently for how his mom and dad were interacting.

Rolf quickly got dressed and put on his thick leather jacket that bunched up and was capable of hiding his upper and mid body.

“What, no dinner? You know it is our anniversary,” said Tabitha in a wicked tone.

“I must’ve forgotten, since you killed this marriage a long time ago,” replied Rolf.

“Oh you can forget about the anniversary sex I was gonna let you have. And you can sleep on the couch tonight and eat canned spaghettios since you didn’t bother with dinner,” Tabitha chased him out of his own bedroom.

“The couch would make for a better wife than you!” Yelled Rolf after Tabitha had closed their bedroom door.

Jeremy and Rolf played video games on the living room couch together while Tabitha sulked in her room. Rolf kept putting the controller up to his sweatpants clad vagina when the rumbling was activated. He’d look right at Jeremy while he did it, probably thinking about the sex they had three hours ago. Jeremy started started putting his controller to his crotch too and giving his dad an erotic eye. They played footsie all the while, and Jeremy appreciated that his dad still had his original feet. They were short stout feet, probably evidence of a medium sized cock, or did that have more to do with nose size? Jeremy wondered about that while enjoying his dad’s cute feet against his somewhat longer ones.

“I could use some excitement, wanna go out?” Asked Rolf after a few hours of video games and flirting with his son.

“Sure, but where would we go? And equally important, what are you gonna wear?” Asked Jeremy.

“You worry more about these things than I do,” said Rolf, grabbing his boobs through his two sweatshirts and one t-shirt.

“I think it’s more noticeable that your beer belly turned into a size thirty-two waist. You kinda had boobs before the transformation,” laughed Jeremy.

“You jerk!” Rolf playfully punched his son’s arm.

“What? I didn’t say they were bad boobs. I actually prefer them to your current chest. But I get it, your other nipples weren’t sensitive,” said Jeremy.

“Men’s nipples can be sensitive?” Asked Rolf in fascination. He didn’t know why but the topic was arousing him, he felt a familiar wetness in his nethers.

“Yeah they can. Mine are super sensitive sometimes. It actually feels great when men suck them when they’re hard,” said Jeremy, blushing. “Some time with the chronivac we could give you your old ones back but make them as sensitive as mine.”

“That actually sounds pretty fun, but for now I’ll keep these younger pups on my chest. You should bring that chronivac though, we might need it depending on how your uncle Buck reacts,” said Rolf.

“We’re going to uncle Buck’s house??” Asked Jeremy.

“Uh, yeah. I’ve never thought about my big brother’s dick until today. Now all I want is to know what it’s like to be drilled by him,” said Rolf pervertedly.

Jeremy didn’t argue. On the contrary, he was turned on. He and his dad headed out to the car. Jeremy drove so that Rolf could set up a transformation to use on Buck if his reaction to his little brother’s come on ended up being a bad one.

Jeremy sat in the car as instructed. Rolf had changed into nothing but his blue robe in the car and then went up to the door. Soon uncle Buck was coming out of the house, looking rather confused as to why his little brother was visiting him at 7 at night, and why Jeremy was just sitting in the car.

Uncle buck was a beast of a man. 6’2”, 280 pounds of mostly muscle. His body was a forest of black and white body hair. His shiny bald head complimented his trimmed white beard and mustache. His skin was tanned from lots of outside work, and his package bulged obscenely in his sweatpants. The other side of him had a bulbous ass that unfortunately had never been fondled. He greeted his little brother with a ‘hey’.

That’s when Rolf shed his robe, revealing his breasts, snatched waist, and of course, his snatch.

“What the fuck?! How did you do this to yourself?? And why are you showing me??” Asked Buck, freaking out.

“I thought you might do me a favor and my hole a little bit with your big fat cock, brother,” said Rolf boldly. He stared at his brother’s cock bulge.

“Oh I always knew you were a fucking faggot Rolf!!” Yelled Buck in his deep gruff voice.

This was the moment Jeremy had been instructed to wait for. He hit submit on the transformation which Rolf had set up prior. Suddenly, Rolf and Buck’s consciousnesses switched. From an outsider perspective, nothing would have appeared to have changed. For the two men, however, they were each in the wrong body.

“What the fuck did you do to me?” Asked Buck from inside Rolf’s body, looking at hands that were not his, and seeing hairless boobs jutting out from his own chest. He couldn’t help it and instinctively brought his hands to his chest. He was incredibly grossed out when it felt good to have his hands on his nipples.

“Oh, I have a penis again,” said Rolf in Buck’s body. He reached down into his pants to fondle his new genitals. “And it’s my brother’s penis! It’s so much bigger than the one I used to have!”

“Oh no, Oh no, Oh no!” Said Buck looking down past his new boobs to see his tight little vagina. His finger went down out of shock to make sure he could feel the sensations experienced by this vagina. He felt a shiver up his back when his beefy finger ran the length of his slit. Again he was disturbed by how the good the sensations of this body were. He loved pussy, but he never wanted to have one, or the pleasures that came with it.

“Oh ‘little’ bro, you’ve got a hole I could get into,” said Rolf, contorting his brother’s manly face into a pervy grin. Since Buck lived in a secluded place Rolf took off his sweatpants right there, leaving his new body naked. He started jerking his new seven inch erection while looking at Buck’s mixed body.

“Don’t you dare! You stay the fuck away from me!” Yelled Buck, scared his little brother might try to his way into his new pussy.

Despite the warnings, Rolf pursued his older brother. Buck tried to throw a punch at Rolf, but now that Rolf was the much stronger one, it was easily caught. He grabbed Buck’s other hand and while they were both restrained he began to hip thrust towards Buck’s vagina. Buck squirmed every which way and kept yelling at Rolf to stop.

Jeremy couldn’t believe what he was seeing from the car. He looked down at the chronivac and realized what the transformation his dad had set up was. That was his dad Rolf in Buck’s hulking body, trying to penetrate his older brother who is trapped in Rolf’s partially feminized body. Once Jeremy had heads and tails of the situation, he went out to help his dad get a handle on uncle Buck.

Using a piece of rope, Jeremy tied Buck’s hands behind him. Rolf waisted no time now that Buck was bound. He got on his knees and started to eat out Buck’s vagina. Despite himself, Buck was starting to shake with orgasmic pleasure. He fought it every step of the way, but moans kept escaping his lips.

Buck couldn’t let his little brother have the satisfaction of making him his bitch. Not after his prized body was stolen by that brother. But his thoughts drifted to his former penis. If that big tongue felt this good going into his hole, how good would that thick penis feel? Buck was immediately ashamed at himself for thinking in the same faggoty way he was about to punish Rolf for thinking in.

Suddenly Buck’s thoughts were interrupted by his new butt cheeks being spread by a pair of young smooth hands. He suddenly became acutely aware of the fact that his new ass was male, and quite hairy. He hadn’t noticed that this ass was male before the swap because he was so shocked by his younger brother having body parts of a female model from the groin to the bottom of the neck. Despite his new ass being male, he felt a tongue suddenly go over his asshole every which way. It was his nephew Jeremy’s tongue which was moving with considerable gusto. Rolf relentlessly tongue punched Buck’s clit while Jeremy lapped at his hairy asshole like a cat with a saucer of milk.

By now Buck was unable to hide his whorish moaning. The sensations of the father/son duo going down on him was too much for him to resist. They unbound his hands and instead of him even trying to stop them, he massaged their backs and ran his fingers through their hair while they ate him. Rolf would tweak Buck’s nipples when he wasn’t taking a break to make out with his son under Buck’s taint.

“Time for me to do for you what you wouldn’t do for me, bro,” said Rolf, putting Buck’s smaller body on an outside bench.

“Do whatever you’re gonna do,” said Buck as if he didn’t care either way. His eyes that were magnetically attracted to his former penis gave him away though. He wanted that big fat dick in his tight cunt. He might even let Rolf kiss him if the dick felt good.

Rolf entered Buck’s hole easily enough, and it felt amazing for both brothers. Only problem for Buck now was that his nephew was coming up behind Rolf with a jar of vasoline. Jeremy then started applying the vasoline to Rolf’s new asshole between to incredible muscled cheeks. Rolf stuck his ass out, even while his cock was still buried in his brother’s vagina. He was enjoying his son prepping his new ass.

“What the hell!! You can’t let him do that!!” Yelled Buck looking back at Jeremy.

“Why not? I’m gonna enjoy it,” said Rolf.

“Because that’s my nephew going into my real body’s ass! Taking a dick in this freaky whore body you’ve created is one thing, but I can’t have my real ass fucked by a man!” Demanded Buck.

“Well too bad. I’m gonna take my son’s dick up the ass while I dick down your little cunt. Maybe I’ll stay in this body and give your ass to my son every day. I don’t know, depends on how good it feels. He did a pretty good job fucking that cunt you’ve got a few hours ago,” taunted Rolf.

“You bastards—,” uncle Buck was interrupted by Rolf unceremoniously hammering his cunt. It seemed Jeremy had been able to penetrate Rolf’s ass and now Rolf was thrusting forwards and backwards, both fucking and being fucked.

It didn’t take long before all three men devolved into a moaning pile of flesh on flesh. Buck even started getting turned on watching what his nephew’s dick was doing for his former body’s enjoyment. Rolf moaned as Jeremy broke in his virgin ass with care and appreciation. All three men came together, Buck three or more times.

The men exited each other’s holes slowly. Buck had no more homophobic shit to say, only a very satisfied smile. Had he been ? Had he been liberated? Did he care? No. All he cared about was that this felt good as fuck. His little brother and nephew could body swap fuck him any day of the week. He was truly a changed man. A changed man with a fuck ton of cum now leaking from his crotch. He blushed, completely emasculated. Rolf laughed at him, satisfied with his own work.

Will they give uncle Buck his body back?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)