More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Will they give uncle Buck his body back?

Not entirely

“Alright, you two have had your fun. Now can you put me back in my body,” Buck panted. All three of them had moved to inside Buck’s house.

“Are you kidding? If we put you back in your body right now you’d probably pummel the crap out of us,” rationalized Jeremy.

“But if we neutralize his body as a threat then it’ll be safe to send him back,” plotted Rolf.

“What did you have in mind?” Asked Jeremy.

“Well, Buck’s son Pete is sleeping upstairs. If we swap their bodies from the neck down then Buck will have the build of his skinny son and not be able to hurt us,” explained Rolf.

“What the hell?? You can’t swap most of my body with my son’s!” Yelled Buck.

But Jeremy was already fast at work on the chronivac. He had to enter Rolf and Pete for the swap because Rolf was still the one in Buck’s body. He selected neck down and hit submit. Instantly Rolf’s borrowed body was almost a foot shorter, with much less muscle but a defined skinny build. He was no longer naked, but now wore dinosaur briefs.

“Woah, what the hell is up with these briefs?” Asked Rolf admiring his new package.

“I don’t know why my adult son wears briefs like that! Just give him back his parts and put me in my proper body. I’ll deal with that little faggot tomorrow,” said Buck.

“Woah, you’re not in a position to bargain, vagina man. And I don’t like the way you’re talking about my little nephew Pete. What do you think Jeremy?” Asked Rolf.

“I think Pete’s body looks bangin’ with those briefs on. And I think I have the perfect extra punishment for his homophobic dad when we put him in that body,” said Jeremy.

Jeremy swapped Rolf and Buck. Buck looked at his new twig arms in horror.

“What punishment could be worse than this??” Asked Buck.

“I made you gay. Enjoy having your son’s body from the neck down,” laughed Jeremy.

Buck pulled down the dinosaur briefs revealing a two inch dick and small balls. “It’s so small!” He complained. Despite his complaints, his new dick started to get hard and maxed out at four inches. He was getting turned on seeing his son’s small junk. He pulled his briefs back up, embarrassed that he was getting turned on by his own son’s body.

There was a full length mirror in the living room. Buck was using it to inspect his new body. He kept repeating things like ‘there’s no way...’, ‘I can’t live as a fag’, and just plain ‘No no no no!’. Despite all of his conflicting feelings, Buck was helplessly turned on. He kept turning his little butt to the side to see it better in the mirror. Behind him, Rolf was using the chronivac to restore his own body back to his original 100% male body.

Does Buck need further punishment for his homophobia?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)