More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CrocodileHAZARD CrocodileHAZARD

Hero? Villain? Other?

Not a villain, but not quite a hero either.

Your motivations are more complex than the good and evil association with titles like villain and hero. You, more often than not, sit somewhere in the gray area. Sure, you could be among the first to jump into a burning building to save a box of kittens. But it’s also probable for you making off with a rare, priceless artifact from a local museum intending to sell it for riches.

Then again, that’s not all there is to the “gray” area either. You might be capable of killing someone in cold blood because the alternative is allowing said someone to activate a bomb that would kill hundreds. And by contrast, it’s entirely possible that you save the planet from destruction simply because you can’t rule it if it’s in a billion pieces. Gray is funny like that.

Ignoring which end of the spectrum you tend to linger the most on, for now at least, next up comes what is possibly the most interesting piece of information for any aspiring nobody who wants to plunge into the world of Heroism and Villainy.

What kind of powers do you possess? Come to think of it, do you HAVE any powers?

What powers or abilities do you possess, if any?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)