More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tomate131 Tomate131

What are these?

Normality plug

Your name is Sarah. You are 19 years old and still go to school. You are quite shy and hide your body under baggy clothes and long sleeves. Your brown hair is often messy because you don't put much effort into your appearance. Makeup is also not in your morning routine which makes you very uninteresting for boys your age.

Despite that, you are almost always horny and masturbate at least 2 times daily. Sometimes when you shower you use the water to make yourself orgasm even more often. Your money is tight which results in a smaller-than-you-like sex toy collection but the handle of your brush or different objects in your dorm are naughty enough to satisfy you.

Even with your messy hair, you groom yourself where it counts. Your pussy is almost hairless, except for a small patch of brown hair on your pubes and you remove all the other body hair with a cream.

Today is Sunday and you stroll through the local town when you notice a small shop is running a closing sale. You enter through the small door and look around. A sleeping old gentleman is sitting at the counter and you try not to wake him up.

Walking up and down the aisles, you find the most unique items you have ever seen. Some strangely resemble dildos pretty closely and you consider buying a couple of them for later use. You remember some of the more "interesting" objects and continue looking.

You find a very nice rubber stamp. It showed your favorite animal, a starfish, and the grip looked suspiciously bulbous. Almost like a buttplug.

You pick up the stamp and weigh it in your hand. The shiny wood is smooth and you can feel the weight of the object.

"This will be a nice addition to my collection", you think to yourself and head for the counter. The gentleman is now awake but still looks very sleepy.

"Hello there young lady. It seems I haven't noticed you entering. I'm truly sorry about that. I reckon you already found an item that interests you?", the old man asks as she sees the item in your hand.

"Yes, I'd like to buy this rubber stamp please", you say and put it on the counter.

"Just this stamp young lady? You know what? I'll make you a deal. I gift you this rubber stamp as an apology for failing to greet you when you entered", offered the old man.

You thank the man and go on your way. You head straight to your dorm. The anticipation of trying out the item is having you wet already so you hurry your step.

In the dorm, you check if your roommate Kathy is there before you undress completely. You know the risk and the time of day but you are also very excited about the rubber stamp in your bag.

You quickly check out your nude pale body in the mirror of Kathy's closet. Your breasts are modest and your small nipples are already hard from arousal.

You are really inexperienced and nothing more than one knuckle had ever entered your butthole. You spit on the handle of the rubber stamp and guide it to your asshole.

You relay and feel the cold wood slowly press past your sphincter. A small ache developed in your asshole as the handle got wider and it started stretching your hole.

Suddenly you hear steps in front of the door. Almost in reflex you shove the rest of the plug inside of you and sprint for your bedsheets to cover yourself.

Of course, you trip and fall onto your bed. The door flies open and Kathy entered the door with her new boyfriend.

"Hey Sarah, what are you up to?", asked Kathy from behind you. To your surprise her voice actually sounds pretty normal, considering that she can probably clearly see the starfish between your asscheeks.

You get up from the bed and turn to face Kathy and her boyfriend. Embarrassed you drape your arms around your tits and pussy to cover yourself.

"It's not what it looks like Kathy", you stammer and your face turns a deep shade of red.

"What do you mean?", asks Kathy's boyfriend. "Is the always acting like this babe?"

"I have no idea what's the matter with her today", said Kathy and throws herself on her bed.

Carefully you remove the arms from your tits and pussy trying to relax. "Are they not seeing that I'm naked?", you ask yourself.

"Is there nothing weird about me?", you ask the boy and your roommate.

"Why would there be anything weird with you? You are naked but that's pretty normal", says the boy.

You've never seen that boy and it clearly isn't normal that you're nude.

Unsure about the whole situation you sit on your bed trying to understand the situation. It couldn't be that the object in your ass is the cause of all this, but upon further thinking it's the only thing out of the ordinary.

Slowly you get up from the bed and turn around. Through the mirror, you can still see Kathy and her boyfriend watching you briefly as to see what you are doing and then continue cuddling on her bed.

You slowly bend over and spread your asscheeks with your hands. Kathy's boyfriend seems to notice and actually looks in your direction but shortly after he turns away and kisses Kathy on the forehead.

"Maybe we could continue the Netflix series we watched babe", he asks while holding his girlfriend tight.

Somehow he completely ignored your slutty behavior. But it's also not from a lack of realization. He clearly looked at you when you pulled apart your asscheeks.

You release your cheeks and move your fingers toward your pussy. You pull apart your pussylips, showing Kathy and that random boy a very lewd display of your hole.

This time you catch Kathy looking in your direction for a few seconds before she begins making out with her boyfriend.

That pretty much settles it. Either they are messing with out, which is highly unlikely because you have never seen her new boyfriend before just now or that rubber stamp in your ass is magic or something.

You relax your spread pussy and stand upright. Your fingers are sticky from the wetness of your pussy.

Slowly you head to your nightstand and grab your vibrator. Then you get on your bed and spread your legs as far as you can. You turn on the vibrator and press it on your clit. You can't contain a loud moan when the vibrating plastic makes contact with your most sensitive body part.

The noise makes Kathy and her boyfriend look at you again but still, they don't see anything wrong with your actions.

"Hey Sarah, we are trying to watch a show here, can you maybe turn down the vibrator? It's a bit annoying", says Kathy.

"Maybe you can put it inside and it will muffle the vibrator enough so it doesn't bother you", suggests the boy and continues watching the show.

You shove the vibrator in your pussy and pump it in and out of your wet hole. You are almost on the brink of orgasm already. The object in your ass makes the feeling way more intense.

You try to contain yourself but in the end, your orgasm overpowers you. You scream out your orgasm as your pussy clamps down and squishes the vibrator out. With a loud noise, the toy hits the floor and the vibrations make it jump around until it ends up under Kathy's bed.

You also squirted. A puddle of your squirt is drenching your bed and the space between your bed and Kathys. It also seems like you even managed to get some on Kathy and her boyfriend. They don't seem to be annoyed about that, however. Moreso they are annoyed about the noise of the vibrator under their bed and your screaming.

"For fucks sake Sarah, we are trying to watch this you know," says Kathy and gets up from her bed to retrieve your vibrator. She shuts off the toy, throws it on your bed, and grabs your wrist. A few seconds later you find yourself on the other side of the door. Kathy had shoved you outside and locked the door behind you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)