More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jonathan Stag Jonathan Stag

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Normality - The Owl House

Note. All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

A long time ago, there were once Wild witches who possessed extraordinary powers that modern witches only dream in their wildest dreams. (And for some, their nightmares.)

But during the Great Inquisition, led by future emperor Belos, much of this magic was lost to history.
Much was destroyed, and some were hidden away.

Some of them were old tomes that dated back to the Lancurser era.
Some of them were potions made from long-gone magical creatures and plants.
Some of them were tools of great power. The Meisters were dead, as were their skills of the trade.

Among the lost items, there was a single pair of earrings.

No one knew who had created them. Nor did anyone find anything remarkable about the earrings. (Unless you were the person wearing it.)
It was a pair of 'normal' earrings that was golden in color, shaped like two capital letters Ns.
The left earring made anything and everything the wearer normal. You could drink a cup of coffee and leave without paying the bill. Or you could strip naked in public in front of a police officer. And no one would bat an eye at it. No matter what was done, it was normal to the rest of the world.

The right earring lets the user determine what society considers normal and what isn't normal through the word 'normal.' You could say, "It was always normal for Wild witches to be nudists." or, "Isn't it normal for Lilith to be gay for her sister?"
The specifics are endless as the imagination of the wearer.

The earrings can be split, one earring granting one of the powers. But both granting immunity to both powers.

The earrings might have possessed more power or information on how it worked, but much was lost to time and the censorship of the Emperor's Coven.
The earring themselves were also lost to time... until one day, a certain witch opened a particular box and found them glittering under a faint light.

Who found the Earrings?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)