More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PupLeon43 PupLeon43

Which pile do you choose?

Normal Clothes

I picked my normal clothes out of the chest and closed it, before sighing in relief. I had my normal clothes back, and these looked to be about the outfit i was going to pick out earlier when I went to my closet. I happily pulled on my pants and shirt, before slipping into my socks. Other than the thick bulge in the front and the obviously padded rear, I looked normal.

Curious, I decided to check out what exactly the box had planned for me to wear, so i opened the chest again, only to find it full with more diapers and a letter sitting on top.

"Dear Baby Boy,
Sorry to see that you don't trust me yet, I'll fix that in time, I'm sure, but for now, go ahead and fill your underwear drawers with these. Just so you don't have to come open me every time you need a change, and you can take some with you when you go out. Be good for me, try not to leak, so be sure to check yourself frequently, I know kiddos like you tend to forget how much they've gone.
Have a fun day, my sweet Baby Boy,
-The Box"

I Set the letter down and took a handful of diapers out of the chest, observing them.

What do you do with the diapers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)