More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Suqer Suqer

First, who are you?

Norah, 45 year old housewife

You are Norah, a 45 years old housewife dissatisfied with her life. You have everything you've always dreamed about when you were young: a loving husband and two beautiful children, both of whom were adults. You should be perfectly content with your life. Yet you aren't. You feel there's a lot of things you could change about it.

But it's too late to do it. You're not a young girl full of life anymore. You're stuck with your life. Or at least that's what you thought...

Everything changed when-returning home from your shopping trip-you stopped at a garage sale. You don't know why you did it, nothing of the things exposed had really caught your attention, but you're glad you did. Because there, buried under a lot of junk, you found something extraordinary; a toy gun that promised to turn everyone you zapped with it into the stereotype you were thinking about while pressing the trigger.

It was impossible, yet for some reason you couldn't explain, you knew it was the real deal. So you bought it for 5 $. That's how much the chance to change your life cost you, a meager 5 $. Now the question is: who do you use the gun on?

Who's your target?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)