More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who do we follow into total naked exposure?

Nora and The Magic Eraser

Nora is a cute, hipster-style college student in her 20's with thick rimmed black glasses and shoulder length hair dyed multiple shades of purple. She's been struggling with a particularly difficult Statistics class lately, despite making a decent effort. After buying a pack of pencils from the new school store, she finds that the one she is using has a peculiar trait or two. And it's awesome!

The pencil

  1. Has an eraser that never flakes away.
  2. Replaces every mistake she erases with brilliance.

Her notes, homework, and even her free-time artwork are better than ever. Now she can pass the class, improve her art portfolio, and more!

There's just one problem. Nora soon discovers it erases more than her mistakes.

It fucking erases her clothes. As in what she's wearing, whisked off somewhere out of this world. Hell no, that's not okay! But Nora can't resist using her newfound toy. She just can't go back to average performance in her work.

It's gotten to the point where, when safely alone or with trusted roommates, she has to study, draw, and do homework in the nude!

What will happen during a particularly arduous test? An exam? Finals!?!

The last thing Nora wants is to be seen naked! In public to boot!

What happens to Nora? Where do we enter the story?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)