More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AlternetRedSkys AlternetRedSkys

What subject do you have first?

None you have a doctors visit

Your mom called you out of school for the day she only said this was an important doctor visit for you that'd change your life for ever.. When you got in it didn't bother you to look at name of the place busy messing around with your phone as your mom was signing some paperwork before you were taken to a room in the back as they did a basic check ups finishing with a shot in your left arm. You started feeling funny as your body grew numb as you blacked out

Your mind faded in and out as some sort of surgery was preformed on you.. You remember feeling one moment an intense pain in your crotch before feeling a tingling sensation on your chest. When you came too you was naked on a hospital your chest felt heavier and..you hoped it wasn't what you thought it was but feared the worst your mother took you to a sex change clinic.. She did measure your dick against the national average.. once you thought nothing of but now there was a fear gripped your heart.

You see a change of clothes on a chair.. very girly clothes. You went to get up almost falling as your body's balance was alien to you.. you managed to shakily dress yourself before staring in a mirror.
Girl version 3
You couldn't believe it.. Your mother had you made into a girl.. one without a cock and a real pussy.. You knew sex changes were a thing coming to in your fathers time.. like some dad's having their daughters castrated and or their dicks removed so they can dom them more easily. And boys.. well mom's want a breeding hole for the biggest dick and boys always lose on that end.. Sure the sex change from cock and balls to a vagina comes with making their balls into ovaries..

You start panicking your too young to be a mom at least as a boy futa's couldn't knock you up. Then there was knock on the door. You feared for who it may be.. It also became apparent to your now girly mind that with the new sex change your were a virgin still. Your mind flashes to how it'd be like to take a monster sized cock for the first time in your newly minted pussy. You look to the side quickly and notice your mother also had your name changed well first name to Dorothea 'Dory' Woods. You guess she wanted to complete the change legally wouldn't help if you had a boyish name.

(I just made a last name up since I didn't see one if there was please let me know where it is mentioned. Also just saying this now if anyone wants to add chapters to this path go ahead. I don't mind. Just try to include at least some story/actual plot of some sort.)

Who's at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)