More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pablocho pablocho

What assignment comes your way?

None (Community Work)

You wake up on a large bed. Your chamber is fairly modest for your status, it is large, but decorated modestly with only the bed, a wardrobe, a desk and chest scattered around. You lived in the palace, the king believed that it would be best to have you nearby in case any emergencies might occur. It was nice and you were grateful to not have to look for another place to stay, the only downside is that it was hard to have fantasies about the royals when they and their workers lived down the hall.

You shook your head and looked out the window as the sun shinned through. Standing up you walked over to the closet and began getting ready to continue your day. You were told a message would be coming with an assignment and wanted to be ready for when it arrived.

After putting on your armour you sat down on the bed and began reading a small book that told stories of adventurers from before your time. It was interesting and a few times the stories gave you ideas on how to survive your knightly duties, like dealing with bandits or speaking with people on the slumps of the kingdom.

You paged your book for a few hours before sighing. Looking outside it made a beautiful day and it was obvious the message had been lost or never sent. Putting the book down you walked out of your chamber and walked down the hall wondering what could have possibly happened. It was unusual to have this sort of miscommunication happen, especially in the palace.

As you moved through the halls you passed a large window that gave view of the training ground for the guards. You heard the noises of swords clashing against each other and couldn't help but look through. It seemed that a pair of royal guards were sparring, clashing against each other expertly while blocking each other’s attacks. You stared for a few moments with a smile, it was nice seeing your peers working hard and it actually seemed like a good day to do so.

As you stopped and thought about it there were a few things you could possibly do now considering your assignment had been delayed or straight up forgotten about. You could either try to get to the bottom of what happened to it, visiting the messengers, or you could just not look a gift horse in the mouth and enjoy the free day. Going out and speaking with the guards could even be fun.

Go to the messenger's room?

or

Go with the guards?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings everyone.

This thread is gonna be to create a sort of community story, inspired by works like "Batgirl Against Everyone" and "Sapphic Sorority Slasher". It is not going to be as much of a game as they did, but the story format will be following a similar voting system.

I'm gonna publish a chapter every monday and friday or soIn the meantime everyone is welcome to post a comment voting on what desicion to make or plot thread to continue. I'll count the votes and then write down the continuation based on what has been suggested the most, any ties are decided by rolling dice (wouldn't a coinflip work better? yes, but I like dice).

I'll continue until the story reaches a natural conclusion at which point I will see what happens next.

This project shouldn't interfere with me writing down other threads, as I have complete liberty with them and can just sit down and work on them without worrying about the votes.

If anyone wants to write an alternate route to these votes feel free to do so, I just ask you to wait for me to write down the voted thread beforehand.

Alrightie that's all I think.

Love you.

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)