More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonegg Anonegg

Who Is Home?

Nobody

I walked with my hands pressed onto my hips, holding my t-shirt in place. We stepped onto Susan's porch, and as my mother's hand reached towards the doorbell she froze. She pulled her hand away. I looked around her and noticed a note taped to the door. It read:

"Sorry, family emergency. We'll do breakfast tomorrow.

Love Susan, xx."

"Oh dear." my mother said as she tore down the note. "I hope everything's alright."

"I'm sure it is." I replied. "Now can we please go back home now?"

"Sure."

Without my mother holding my hand I was free to move a lot more quickly; I skip-ran back over to our own porch, my hands holding my shirt in place. I could see and feel my breasts bouncing freely, but I daren't free up a hand to hold them still. The grass of our lawn tickled my bare feet, and the gentle morning breeze tickled me in a much more intimate place. I reached the door, turned around - and saw my mother slowly ambling over, her eyes scanning the note.

"Mom, will you hurry up!" I said.

"I'm coming I'm coming." she replied irritably.

"Just throw me the keys will you?"

She froze. I saw her eyes widen. A sudden leaden feeling of dread settled in my stomach. She'd forgotten the keys. She patted her nightie absently, but we both knew there were no pockets.

"Check under the gnome." she suggested.

We kept a spare set underneath a small gnome tucked away at the side of the porch. Without really thinking about it, I bent over the thing and reached down with both hands to lift it up; it could be quite heavy. Now... I don't know whether it was the wind, or maybe I was bending too much and gravity was at fault. I only knew that I suddenly felt the hem of my t-shirt sliding up my back. Before I had a chance to respond it was bunched up at my armpits. Everything beneath my chest was suddenly exposed to the world.

"Oh." I heard my mother said with mirth in her voice.

I quickly stood upright, knocking the gnome over in the process and making an awfully loud 'thud'. I hurriedly smoothed down my t-shirt while, red faced, I scanned the street to see how much attention I'd attracted. There WAS a car driving past which could potentially have saw me, but I'll never know if it did or not. Other than that the street appeared to be empty.

Was there a spare key?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)