More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unwanted-Empathy Unwanted-Empathy

Will we be following me, or someone like me?

Noah on Ilias

It was a warm sunny day as I made my way through the forest on my way to Ilias Village for my supposed baptism, and my start as a "Warrior Of Light." I was now 18 year years old, and left behind my simple country parents and the tiny peaceful farm I had grew up on.

That was three days ago when my self appointed company moderator had literally blared a telepathic message: "Congratulations Noah!!! You are now 18 years old. You are finally eligible to begin your "Warrior of Light Quest". Its time to leave the nest and roam the land and fight those dastardly monsters!!! Accept and become a living legend. Decline and cease to exist, nobody in this omniverse or next fucks with the COMPANY you little shit. Choose wisely."

Of course its obvious what I chose to do. So here I am with nothing but the clothes on my back, a bedroll, a small backpack, and a sword belt with a half decent sheathed sword. "Damn Mod didn't have be so nasty about it." I mumbled lost in my thoughts.

"Hi there!" A cheery voice yelled.

"Huh?" I questioned, caught completely off guard.

"I said, Hi there!" The voice repeated followed by a bout of giggling.

As I looked to where the voice came from my eyes widened both in awe and in sheer fucking terror. Standing there to my right having just emerged from the bushes was a blue slime girl.

![]https://imgur.com/dePQxpE

The awe extended from two places. One living on my folks peaceful farm I had never encountered any monsters before. The second was my original world had nothing like this except in books, games, and people's imagination. To see the real thing blew a part of my mind.

However there was also the terror bringing me back to reality. Before being reincarnated I only knew a little of this setting, as my moderator gleefully told me on my thirteenth birthday, that they in fact had chosen the world I would be born into. So most of all my knowledge about this world came later, and that knowledge was horrifying. A world over populated with various types of monster girls who preyed on men. Either to kidnap and them for their semen which was a food source for them and to reproduce for some. Or just straight up devour them the old fashioned way.

"So want to fuck?" The slime girl asked cocking her head slightly to side and giving me big bright smile. I had to admit she did look cute. No! Get your shit together Noah, now what to d..

"Encounter Slime Girl: Fight the slime girl and win, lose your virginity. Lose, get kidnapped and get over and over again for the rest of your life. Run and you get , and also you will be killed by the Monster Lord!!! And it won't be a quick either." My personal moderator spoke in my head, in that digitized voice of theirs'.

"FFUUUCCKKK!!!" I screamed out loud.

"Should I take that as a yes then?" The slime gave off another cutesy giggle, as she started to fondle her jelly-like breasts.

Okay think what are you going to do Noah, and what the hell was that bit about the Monster Lord?

*****************************************************************************************

Author's Note: Pics of the various monster girls can be seen on the monster girl quest wiki.

So what will Noah do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)