More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AuNaturale AuNaturale

Who do you decide to follow in this brave new world?

Noah - The Harem Triage Story

Noah couldn't believe he was dating someone like Shannon. They were attending the same college, but came from wildly different backgrounds. Noah had grown up a prisoner of the American midwest, in an insulated community that tried to vehemently deny that the whole "genetic fetish" thing even existed, among other aspects of reality. Thankfully, he'd gotten out of there on a scholarship with his brain relatively unwashed. Shannon, on the other hand, was a beautiful, exotic, and devastatingly intelligent girl from across the ocean.

She also had an amazing pair of dusky tits bigger than her head.

Indian/Saudi was Shannon's heritage, a fact she made no effort to hide and actually seemed to enjoy, which surprised the heck out of ol' sheltered, impressionable Noah. She seemed to get off on his surprise – it was only a couple of days before she invited him to give her a good groping, and from then on she made a game of playing to both his nervousness and his repressed lusts, ambushing him with opportunities to prove he was a boob-man down to the marrow – sometimes even in public. She was a bundle of fun, which Noah considered a bonus to her incredible personality.

Thoughts of romance and the future were admittedly far from Noah's mind, his low self-esteem telling him that this would all crash down eventually and he'd go back to being alone. And when Shannon showed up on his doorstep talking about 'a confession' she had to make, he was already mentally preparing himself to give her a smooth break-up.


"I'm... already part of a harem."

"Oh– Wait, what?!" Noah's eyebrows jumped to his forehead in alarm.

"It's not what you think!" Shannon said quickly. "It's– It's more complicated. But no, you aren't a secret affair for me. Not like that."

"Ooooookay." This hadn't been what Noah was preparing for at all.

Shannon looked down and held her hands beneath her t-shirt-stretching bust. Then she sighed and said, "I know you don't know much about 'that side' of girls, but... Saudi girls... they sort of 'imprint' on a man. Biologically, I mean; there have been studies and everything. So... what do you think happens when the man turns out to be a major asshole, or he suddenly up and disappears??"

Noah couldn't quite summon any words in response. Her implications were clear, but this was quickly becoming a big story to digest.

Shannon's expression hardened in anger and disgust. "A few weeks ago, I was – shall we say – recruited into the circle of one Blake Hariman."

"The rich real estate prick?"

"The one and the same. Charming enough at first, and I'll admit I got swept up in his whole 'millionaire playboy' aesthetic... But later you find out, the sort of guy who treats women like tissues. And apparently, involved in some very shady shit." She threw up her hands in exasperation. "FBI raided his office, and the next day we all find out he's fled to a non-extradition country and his assets are frozen!"

"Holy sh–mmm." Noah had a habit of censoring himself, a holdover from his 'momma's boy' days back home. Attempting to get back on the train of thought, he asked, "So... what normally happens to harems that suddenly lose their master?"

Shannon sunk back against the couch in Noah's bachelor dorm, her feet brushing aside a leftover pizza box. "It doesn't usually happen. There's no fucking system in place, Noah. No one's heard of a man who'll straight up abandon their harem, never to be fucking seen again. And remember what I said about imprinting? Noah..." She turned her body towards him, her eyes widening with pleading sorrow. "These girls – all of them part Saudi – they're some of my best friends in the whole wide world. And they just got their hearts ripped out. Some of them... Some of them are talking about doing drastic things, just to try and find him again, or act in his best interest, or–" She swallowed whatever she was about to say and shook her head. "It's bad."

"...How long ago was this?"

She sniffled and wiped her eyes a bit. "A few days before we started dating."

"So... all of this... you and I–"

"Mistr– I mean Elina – she's part Uzbek and sort of the second-in-command – she... she told me to go out and find another man. I'd been with Blake the shortest time and was starting to hate his guts, so I was the least affected."

Noah's eyebrows threatened to shoot straight off his forehead. "Another man??"

"Some of these girls need a man in their life, Noah. Biologically. We've even got one of those girls– she's descended from one of those old 'Man Worshipper' breeding programs. And heck, we've got all kinds of mixes, but just about all of them have the full 'harem-girl' trait."

Noah put up his hands and shut his eyes, as if trying to hold back the information/implication overload. "Okay," he muttered. "If I'm getting this right, this whole thing has been a pretense to find a replacement... master before your friends do something drastic. Are you seriously trying to say...?"

"Yes," Shannon replied emphatically, looking directly into his eyes as she said it. "I speed-dated a lot of guys before I met you, and I thought I was doomed to fail. But you... You're the right blend of nice and perverted to make this work."

Noah had to blush a bit at that. "Oh, well, thanks."

"Believe me, it's a compliment. And you're the first person I've told outside of the harem." Shannon took Noah's hands in her own soft palms. "You're the first man I can trust to understand that these girls don't just need any old rock-hard cock. They need a rock, a pillar, someone to listen and depend on and support them."

Noah had always fantasized about being a hero to others when he was growing up. He had never expected to realize that dream in this way. "How many girls are we talking about here?"

"That... depends," Shannon said slowly. "The core harem or do you want me to include all the various 'satellite' girls who drop in from time to time?"

"Hoooooo boy..."

"Yeah, I know. It's intimidating. And it's not gonna be a dream come true right out of the gate. These girls are gonna have to warm up on you. You're gonna have to earn their love and respect. We don't even know if there's such a thing as 're-imprinting' in our race. But... I care about these girls, and I also care about you, and... and I don't want any of us to be lonely." She clasped her own hands together and pulled them up in front of her bouyant chest, as if praying to him. "So... please, Noah? Please, will you give it a shot? Will you try to save our harem?"

Is that even a question?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)