More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thehypnotist thehypnotist

Is the woman a family member?

No

You are John. You are 18 years old.

For the longest time, you have fancied Lily. She might just be your mom, but you so wish you could fuck her brains out.

Lily is 36 years old and she is 5 foot 4. Lily has: long brown hair; brown eyes; soft white skin; 34 D boobs; a nice round ass; and a tight, clean shaven pussy.

Everyday you masterbate to the thought of her taking all her clothes off and agreeing to do anything you ask her. You can't help but imagine her sucking your cock or her fucking you. But none of that would ever happen, she would never see anything in you, not sexually anyway. If only there was a way to control her, then she'd have but to be your obedient .

You open your laptop and search "mind controlling device". You flick through pages and pages of the search engine, each page just filled with fake mind control porn. You decide to give up your search, it's not like mind control is real, right?

You go to close your laptop when you notice a website called "Hypnotech INC" and some text under the hyperlink that says "Mind controlling devices for sale". Perhaps a little confused, you click the link. The website loads with the "Hypnotech INC" logo at the top and a video just beneath that. You click full screen on the video and press play.

The video starts: "Hi. I'm Richard Terry. I am CEO of Hypnotech Incorporated. Ever wanted to have sex with a woman, but you know for a fact she would never consent? Well, with my brand new mind controlling collar, now you can!" Richard says whilst showing off a white, plastic collar that is perfectly circular with rounded edges; It looks very futuristic and it has nice, clean edges. The video continues: "This collar will give you the FULL and COMPLETE control of whoever wears it. It is simple and easy to use; First, download the "Blankly" app; next, place the collar around the neck of the subject; finally, switch the collar on using the Blankly app and voila! She's now all yours to use to your heart's content. You can either control her actions through the blankly app or simply use the voice control feature! This collar is our best model yet as it has our famous "ever lasting battery", also known as the battery that never dies! It amazes me how far our technology has come. This is our very first mind control device we produced" Explains Richard, showing off a very old mind control device. It looks like a VR headset that was made in the 80's with two thick wires that connect to the collar. The video continues: "As you can see, it is almost like a VR headset with these 2 wires that links to the collar that goes around the neck; it is very big and clunky. But then this next model introduced ground breaking wireless communication" He continues to explain whilst showing off a device that looks similar to the first one, but more refined. It still has the VR type head set and the collar, but without the two thick wires. "But now ground breaking technology allows the subject to be allowed using the collar by itself, allowing you to see her gorgeous face and eyes whilst she performs your every command! And remember, Hypnotech INC is hypnotic!". Richard explained, closing the video with Hypnotech's slogan. Finally, the video ends with the terms and conditions: "The blankly app is only compatible with the Hypnotech INC mind controlling collar; unfortunately, due to how our technology works, the Hypnotech INC mind controlling collar only works on females; Hypnotech INC cannot be held responsible for anyone who uses the collar or any Hypnotech INC products for sexual purposes".

"Huh. Interesting. Let's see how much this collar is" You say to yourself in your head. You click the hyperlinked photo of the collar itself and it sends you to page with details all about the collar, including several pictures of the collar from different angles. At the side of the picture it says "Buy it now: £50". "£50? Seems like a lot. But I guess you don't see these things, well, ever" You think to yourself. Without thinking too much, you press "add to cart", enter your details, and order the collar.

4 to 5 working days later, you receive the collar in the post. You take it out the box and it looks exactly like it did in the video, hard white plastic with rounded edges. You notice that the the back 1/3 of the collar opens up on a hinge so you can put it around the neck of the person you wish to control. You read the instruction manual: "Step 1: Scan the QR code and download the app, or type in 'Blankly' into the app store". Following the instuctions, you download the app and sync it with your collar; You know it is synced as the light on the collar is solid green and the app said "linked with collar". Now, how to put it on Lily?

The next day, you go to Lily's house. "Hey Lily" You say joyfully.

"Oh hey John! What you got there?" She asks you.

"Oh this?" You say pointing at the collar. "It's a...present, for you!" You explain, quickly thinking of an excuse.

"Oh right, so...what is it exactly?" Lily asks.

"Well, let me in and i'll show you" You explain. You make your way in and close the front door behind you.

"Right. So you wanted to know what this was right?" You ask Lily.

"Urm. Okay. What is it then?" She asks.

"Put it on your neck, see if you like it" You say to Lily.

A bit confused, Lily puts it on her neck. "You know, it kind of reminds me of a collar, like a dog collar. It's a bit tight" She says.

As you are already on your phone, and you have the Blankly app open, you quickly press "activate" on the app.

Your Lily starts to feel an electric shock. "It feels like this collar thingy is shocking me, only slightly, but i can feel it" she explains. The shock slowly intensifies; "Ow. Okay it's hurting now" she says. The shock continues to increase it's power; "Argh! Aaah! John! Get this thing off me!" She pleads, desperately trying to figure out how to take it off. Finially, there is one really big shock; "Aaaaaaaah!" She screams, before falling face first onto the floor. She lays there for a minute, lifeless, before eventually standing back up.

A message pops up on the app: "Mind control complete, enjoy your ". Your Lily faces you, her eyes look blank and completely mindless; her face completely expressionless.

"Are you okay Lily?" You ask.

"Yes my Master" she answers mindlessly in an completely emotionless monotone voice.

"Are you under my control?" You ask

"Yes my Master. I am under your complete control" she answers in her almost robotic mindless, monotone voice.

Lily is now all yours, she is under your full control. But, what will you do with her?

What will you do with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)