More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Elros Elros

What do you answer?

No

“I’m innocent.” You answer with your little strength left. “But in any case they tried me guilty for the ”

“Exactly, I have only been summoned here for the sorcery accusation, but I hate to make such a travel for nothing, if I’m just here to choose the mean of killing you, they’ll have value for money” She gives you a devilish smile and knock at the door. The jailer opens and the inquisitor orders him to carry you outside so she can pronounce the sentence in public. The man comes to you but suddenly stops and inquires of the risk of sorcery if he touches you. The inquisitor answers that there is no risk of it for today, not after her work. The jailer smiles at you with a devilish grin and carries you outside, your back against his chest, his arms under yours. He then follows the inquisitor.

You are so weak that the next events seem to be half a dream if not a nightmare. Following the inquisitor you feel the jailer put his left hand on your crotch and his right one gropes your left breast. His hard cock in his pant presses against your ass. He seems pound to prove his power on a sorceress even if the only thing you are able to do is suppress a little moan.

Once in the main room the inquisitor speaks to deliver her conclusions. At your stupefaction she accuses you of sorcery, to be the only responsible of the black plaque and other darks arts which you ignored the name till today. The crowd manifest her agreement and people scream “Burn her” and “Burn the witch” before yelling “To the pile, to the pile …” In the middle of them you see faces you thought your friends but who are now shouting at you like the others. After a minute the inquisitor held her hand to speak again. She explains that due to the gravity of your sins, burning you on the pile may not be sufficient. Your soul may survive and haunt the village forever. She suggests that you are to be sacrificed to the dragon which will burn you with the hottest fire, take your corpse away and far away eat you, body and soul, so nothing may ever remain of you. The crowd is stunned for some seconds, this is the worst know punishment, even than by , because your soul is destroyed and have no chance to go to the purgatory. When they recover from the surprise they shout “The dragon, the dragon…” It’s too much for you and you pass out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)