More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 4LinerRun 4LinerRun

Hilda puts it on?

No

hHilda thinks better about her decision and decides to leave the dress and leaves the attic and goes to the living room to watch television, she doesn't have to worry about anything, she has her partner twig with her and she can't worry for no reason,Hilda was calm with her time alone, then she went to take a bath and then she went to her room and put on her pajamas, Hilda fell asleep thinking about that strange dress, although she doesn't have to think about it,and while she was thinking about that she falls asleep, she will think about what to do with the dress in the morning.

Hilda feels the sunlight on her face, but something surprises her, she is in the forest,she wonders how she arrived here,she tries to say something but she feels that her mouth has a rubber ball in her mouth and she feels several straps pass over her face,He tries to use his hands to get up but his hands feel like they are in boxing gloves, besides having a small chain, he also feels his cock which feels something inside his body,which starts to push and give him something horny in her body,And she feels something on her neck, with some effort she manages to adjust herself and sees that she has her dress and ballet heels on and locked,Hilda panics and tries to see where she is, but she is in a forest, somewhere in Huldrawood, but that didn't help knowing where she was.

so they need to go somewhere and get home,twig might be worried about her, so he stands up using a tree next to her,But now I only had 2 ways to go,

Left or Right?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)