More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 4LinerRun 4LinerRun

Left or Right?

Left?

hHilda chooses to go to the left as she walks and sees the beauty of the Huldra trees as she walked, she hated to admit it but this experience was something new for her, as she continued she began to heard the sound of water, to which she hurried, although she almost tripped trying to run, she remembered that the ballet heels she has put her on a tiptoe position,When he arrived he noticed that he was on a coast, the beach was visible but there was no one here, at least not human, he approached the beach but it was difficult for him since he was sinking in the sand up to his ankles,It took her time but she arrived and her feet could feel the water but she couldn't swim, not like she was, so she left and continued through the forest without losing sight of the water, without realizing that a sticky substance of a strange color in front of her, to which when she stepped on the unknown substance, her ballet heels stuck to the floor, Hilda tried to move but it was impossible, the The substance was viscous and very adhesive. Hilda saw some branches near her, so she thought that if she could get close to them, it could cause her to come out of the substance and possibly break the ballet heels.

What will Hilda do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)