More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deepcoiler deepcoiler

Do they notice?

No

"Im telling you that ones the shit.", was the first thing she could understand as she got closer to the quietly talking group, her mood instantly improveing as she heard Daisys voice.

"Really, that good?" another one asked skeptically seemingly shareing the majority opinion.

Nodding enthusisatically, Daisy quickly added with a little grin, "Though that might also be helped by that fact that for me, they always come in extra tight.", which elicited a mixture of laughter and collective groaning from the entire group.

It was at this point, where some of them had turned away to exaggeratedly

show their disgust at the surplus of information provided, that they noticed Emily standing right beside them, instantly quieting down as most of them tried to not stare too much at the little redheads reasonably exposed curves.

With all attention on her and to flustered for her brain to function properly, her blush quickly turned to a deep red, until she finally managed to speak "Hi... Daisy can I talk to you for a second... please?".

To embarassed to really notice Daisy turning jsut as red as herself, she followed her out of earshot before she turned back to the equally flustered futa, but before she could say anything, the slightly taller brunette asked with apprehension "Have you been there for long?".

"No, not really." she answered truthfully, seeming to put Daisy a bit more at ease.

"So, I wanted to ask you if you are going to... huhm Katiesplaceonfriday?" she rushed out before the words really had time to form.

The futa looked at her dumbfounded for a moment, but she seemed to have understood the gist of it, answereing "No, I dont think so.", clearly unsure where this was going.

The surprise in the awkward brunettes face as she beamed up at these news was obvious and manged to further lift her mood despite the weirdness of the situation.

"Great, you want to come over to my place instead?", she asked with clear intention, even finding the courage to push out her perky chest for further emphasis.

Daisys mouth hung open for the following seconds as her brain tried to catch up with reality, but the insecure "Yeah... sure.", she got as an answer was more than enough for the much relived redhead, who left the stunned futa with an excited "See you friday then.", as she practically bounced back into the crowd of leaving students.

Whats next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)