More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by deepcoiler deepcoiler

Whats next?

Go home

It was only about 15 minutes later, still riding her high as well as her bike home, that the realisation of what she had just heard her crush talk about sunk in. Slightly shocked, she once again pieced together everything to make sure she hadnt misunderstood, as an awesome idea formed inside her head.

With only two days to prepare, Emily had no time to waste as, quickly answereing her moms question how it went with an excited "Great, tell you later.", before opening her laptop to browse for what she needed.

Hours later, she was finally happy with her selection and to her relief, everything would be delivered just in time on friday morning.

Exhaused but deeply satisfied, shefelt her stomach grumble and steped down to find her mother doing some exercise.

"You ok with haveing dinner early today? Im starveing.".

"Sure sweetie,", her mom answered slightly out of breath, "Ill be done in twenty minutes or so.".

After putting together a simple meal, her mom joined her fresh out of the shower.

"So, you seem excited. Tell me about today.", her mom inquired amusedly right after she finshed greedily inhaleing her food.

Seeing as it had been only Joanne and her for the longest time, they had a friendly trusting relationship helped along by the fact that Joanne was still pretty young for haveing an adult daughter, leaving Emily to excitedly tell her about everything that happened today, includeing that Daisy would be comeing over friday night, when her mom would be away on a buisness trip over the whole weekend.

"Oh, wow, now that is exciteing.", her mom exclaimed, genuienly happy for her girl, knowing how much she had struggled with her one-sided relation to the shy futa in the past.

"So how far do you want to go with this being your first date and all?".

"As far as I can get her, I think, I dont really want to rush anything but I want to get things going with her if possible.", was Emilys honest answer, though she left out her hot headed idea she had been planing for the entire afternoon, as she wasnt even sure she herself was willing to go there yet.

"Sounds like fun, just be careful, these futas can be quite the handful.", Joanne concluded with a playful wink.

They spent the rest of the evening in each other pleasants company, with Joannes reminiscing about her own time in school still a bit to close for Emily to join in.

Emily managed to get her package into her room without raising any attention from her mom on friday morning, where she contined with trying things on happily noteing that most of it was just as she had imagined, only some items needing minor adjustment to perfect the complete look.

As she was working out the last details, her mom entered her room in a hurry to say goodbye and with her luck for the evening, before makeing being on her way for the weekend.

Emily thought she had noticed her inspecting some of the things that were strewn across her room with hightened interest, but if she did, she didnt mention anything before she left, leaving her alone with her excitement for the next couple hours.

With her anticipation building constantly, it was all but decided that her not so little surprise would come into play this night, but only minutes before when Daisy told her she would arrive, she found herself unable to resist the dumb, needy voice now in the forefront of her thought as she rushed back into her room to put the thing on.

Whats the surprise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)