More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by deepcoiler deepcoiler

Whats the surprise?

Onahole outfit

Haveing put two and two together in the conversation she had overheard Daisy leading at their graduation which helped to put into place some bits from earlier conversations with the brunette futa, her dick-wielding crush seemed to have quite the aquired taste when it came to masturbatory aids in the shape of silicone orifice replicas, which made sense given that she didnt have the luxury of her peers to simply quench her hightened sex dive with whomever they chose to allure with their demigoddess like looks, though that made ignoreing her, admittedly tame, advances sting even more in hindsight.

Though spurred on by this rejection, Emily had devised an outfit so depraved, she couldnt believe she came up with this shit herself, and so perfectly dailored to her hopefully future girlfriends needs, that a little shudder rippled down her spine just thinking of what demure little Daisys face would look like seeing her like this.

She had decided to become the futa outcasts personified wet dream, and had purchsed an onahole outfit.

To her surprise she had found that there were already branded clothing articles for this exact purpose, which was helpful given her limited amount of time, but she still decided to make it even more special by customizing it a bit.

The core of the outfit consisted of a tight, sleeve- and legless onesie, more of a less robustly build batheing suit without a neck and back cutout really, that reached up to about the middle of her neck and was a deep red with a group of thin white horizontal sripes from her bellybutton up to her ribcage and another around her neck, as well as a matching pair of thin, thigh-high socks with a group of stripes around her lower thighs.

The spice the whole thing up even more she had cut of the lower part of the onesie at the waist, leaving it crotchless, and added an elastic band around her midriff for support instead, which slightly constricted her already slim abdomen and seemingly giveing her hips a bit of extra curve in contrast, as well as now ankering the suspenders running up from her thighs.

To complete the ensemble she had added a pair of mat black heels makeing her appearance even more leggy while forceing her well proprtioned, petite assets into perfect display, along a simple cotton chocker in the same color that was held together by a silvery metal heart in the front, somehow tastefully frameing her perverted ensemble.

Inspecting herself in the mirror, she saw at a glance that her long wavey red hair wasnt quite as perfect as she had hoped, and quickly decided to go for something different all together, grabing a hair tie before getting distracted by the sight of her nipples, stiff from excitement, prominently pokeing through the thin fabric streched over her chest.

As her aroused gaze continued further down, she noticed that even her vulva already seemed eager for the night, its smooth lips slightly puffed up anf flushed with hot blood, mirroring the freckled cheeks found giddily grining back at themselves as Emily found herself getting more impatiently horny by the second, but luckily, just as she remembered to tie up her hair, the doorbell rang.

Whos at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)