More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by kenziekerg kenziekerg

How do you use the Rulebook first?

No solo action

You decide to let your gut decide, or should you say "your pussy"

"New rule: females' libido has no ceiling, it continues while not orgasming, the orgasm brings the libido back to the level of mild arousal"

"New rule: females' cannot reach the orgasm on their own, they need the help of a man"

As the rules modify the world you feel your pussy wetting, "Is it the new rule taking effect or am I just a little slut? Both" you think to yourself. You know that it's still taboo to fuck in public, so you have no way to orgasm, you could make a rule to help you out, but you want to choose it when you are so horny you cannot think straight.

As you sip your drink you feel your pussy warming and wetting, this morning you didn't put panties on and now your juices are dripping on the chair. Resisting temptation is getting harder, you look around and thankfully nobody has a clear line of sight on you, so you slip a hand under the table and start circling a finger around your clit.

As the minutes pass your mind gets foggy and you are now fingering yourself shamelessly. The barista comes to your table to get your finished drink and you notice that her legs are drenched in pussy juices and a buzzing sound is coming from her crotch. You grab her arm, pull her close and french kiss her. She is shocked, but she's as horny as you so she welcomes it, a couple customers are less approving though.

At this point your pussy is demanding an orgasm, so you write a new rule

What rule do you write?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)