More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Me333 Me333

Does Max do anything about being watched?

No he just continues working!

But still continued working in hopes that it was just in his mind.

He didn’t see the people afterwards, but a few days later an hour before his shift ends, his manager walks up his aisle and tells Max to follow him. The young man only very rarely gets visits from his manager and normally it was just to check on his work, so this was very out of the ordinary for him.

Of course, he followed him all the way to his office, where he is told to take a seat.

“You have been working here for two years now and we were pretty happy with your work ethic and output” the manager said, but Max knew from the tone, that this would go a way he didn’t want it to go. “But sadly, we have to let you go! Not because you did something bad, but because this factory gets upgraded and it will not need any human workers anymore.” Max was shocked, he couldn’t understand how this could happen, he was so sure, that he would work here for at least a few years more. But his manager continued. “So, we don’t have any use for you in the future, I’m very sorry.” Max was completely destroyed, he was about to cry, thinking about how much this will set back his family. “But Mr. Achilleos was here a few days ago and it seems that he took a liking to you, because he asks you to show up at his mansion tomorrow, for a business opportunity.”

Max was surprised, why would someone so important, ever want to talk to someone like him? But before he could ask something, the manager said, “Here is the address” he gave him a business card with Mr. Achilleoses’s address on it “I’m very sure, that this will be the biggest opportunity of your life, if I were you, I would not blow it” his manager said with a smile, as if he did not just fire him. “Be there at 5 and remember, this could completely change your life and remember: don’t blow it!”

With that, he sends him out of his office, to get his things and leave the factory.

Does he tell his family that he got fired?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)