More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mcdxcom mcdxcom

Stay at the Bar?

No go and get Beth

Beth was on her own on the dance floor and there were a few guys dancing near her and a surprising number of older men at the tables round the edge of the room. I hadn't noticed them before, the dirty pervs must have been enjoying the view I thought, to be fair I don't blame them.

I gave Beth a good snog and she lent into me so drunk. "time to go babe" and I led her to the door.

I was in halls and it was only a 10 minute walk away but she was so wasted it took about 20 with me practically dragging her make to mine. I had been really lucky to get a disabled halls room that must have been going free and was needed for an actual disabled student. This was a massive bonus as the room was quite large (unlike the room I had last year) and it also came with a massive shower and toilet en suite added to the room. This was so a wheelchair could get in. The only thing I had to share was the kitchen. Also 4 of the other room were empty and my only flat mate was a guy at the end called Tom. Bit of a nerd he was.

When we got in Tom was in the kitchen and saw me drag Beth into my room. I dropped Beth onto my bed as she started to come round a bit. I hurriedly stripped my clothes off and climbed onto her pulling up her top and watching her tits pop up. Whilst sucking on her nipples I reached down to stroke the inside of her thigh and then push aside her thong giving me access to her hot snatch. She moaned as i teased her but i wasn't in the mood for foreplay.

I hurriedly stripped my clothes off and climbed onto her pulling up her top and watching her tits pop up. Whilst sucking on her nipples I reached down to stroke the inside of her thigh and then push aside her thong giving me access to her hot snatch. She moaned as i teased her but i wasnt in the mood for foreplay and she had had plenty already.

"You have been very naughty tonight, getting really drunk." I said. Then went back to nipple sucking and rubbing her pussy. She began to softly moan and squirm under my touch again. I kissed her hard and pushed my tongue deep with passion.

"Did you like dancing with all those old men?" With that I pushed my cock straight inside her. It slid straight in the dirty talk had got her quite wet already. She kissed me back as I furiously thrusted into her and whimpered "Yes" as I felt my orgasm cuming.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)