More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mcdxcom mcdxcom

What's next?

Cum

With that I blew my load deep inside her hot and soaking wet cunt. I held still feeling my cock throbbing, pulsing all of what I had to give into her.

Then I rolled off. I can't believe she said 'yes' I thought, she was enjoying all those old men ogling her.

We both fell asleep.

I woke up late the next morning with a slight hangover. Beth was still in my bed next to me but was now naked. (she must have undressed during the night at some point.) I rolled over her to glance at the time, 11:36am, her clothes were in a heap on the floor. I rolled back and cuddled into her thinking about her last night, dancing drunk with those old pervs eying her up. My morning glory began to push against her bum as I started to fondle her breasts. Beth began to stir but she must have a banging headache from the amount she had to drink.

Kissing her neck I ran my hands over her body and whispered "good morning". She made a small whimpering noise as her hand then found its way to my cock and began to stroke me. Gently stroking her as I moved my right hand down to touch her pussy whilst spooning on our left sides, enjoying her gentle touch on my shaft as she slid it up and down. Thinking back to the night before and imagining those old men kissing and feeling her up on the dance floor. This fantasy was getting me going, 'did I want to see her in this state again?'. Either way the thought of her getting fucked by those old geezers gave me a rock hard boner. I pushed my fingers into her and she continued to whimper and sped her hand movements on my cock. 'God she loves sex' I thought.

By now I had had enough foreplay, I scooched down a bit then pushed my cock straight up into her waiting cunt. It slipped straight in as Beth let out a louder cry. I kissed her neck as I slowly but deeply spoon fucked her, pressing my stomach hard into her bum as I did. I love this feeling pressed against the pillow like quality of a good arse. Thinking about it, Beth had never actually rejected sex with me. Whenever I had wanted it she had always put out. 'Does that mean she is a nympho?' I thought, 'Is she always horny? Or does she do this because she wants to please?' I didn't know but ultimately I did not care.

Fucking her harder now, slapping into her arse more forcefully enjoying the full pleasure of her snatch gripping the entire length of my cock as it pushed into her as deep as I could, I felt my imminent eruption brewing.

Pushing as deep inside her as I could, I flooded her pussy with my cum. Letting out a cry as this orgasm was as hard I had ever had. Spurt after spurt filled her cunt as I kneaded her tits roughly and pushed against her bum. Holding my cock inside her as it twitched Beth leaned round to kiss me with passion. "good morning babe." She purred as my cock slid out of her with a plop.

"I'm going to take a shower." She announced as she skipped out of bed and into my bathroom. Laying in bed I wondered more about her. It's great that I get all this sex and she is clearly into me. But I was so turned on by the events of the night that I wanted to see if she would do more when she was not totally black out drunk. Would she have fucked those guys if I was not there to interviene? Probably not I reasoned, she might be a slut but I don't think she was a cheating slut.

After her shower and after we had some food I decided to take a quick opportunity to talk to her about the night before.

"So babe, do you remember much about last night?"

"Um yes bits" she coed, "I was very drunk! We had sex didn't we?"

"Yes we had sex." I said "Do you remember dancing with those men?"

Beth dropped her head with shame and looked away from me. "yes please don't be angry I was so drunk."

"I know, its ok don't worry babe." I chuckled to myself.

Beth's body language changed back to normal as she felt re leaved I was not angry and we talked a bit more about the night. It turns out she really has no memory about much as she was so drunk. She didn't even remember the sex with me when we got home.

I decided to push the boundary a bit and said that It made me horny seeing all those guys dancing with her and knowing that they wanted to have sex with her. Beth found this amusing but I could see there was a slight glint in her eye.

"Can I ask you a strange question?" I asked "Okay" Beth replied. "When we first had sex I came in your mouth and I have done this a few times now. Do you like the taste?"

Beth laughed. "Well I don't like or dislike it really." she said. "I don't mind I suppose, If I am honest I find it naughty and that turns me on, doing dirty things." She giggled. "Well It is sexy as." I added.

"I like it best when you cum inside me. I can feel it. But I don't really mind where you cum as long as it doesn't get in my hair!"

I pulled her in close and gave her a good long kiss and told her she was the sexiest girl I have ever met and I was so lucky to be with her.

She went back to her digs as at was getting on a bit now in the afternoon and I was off out soon to meet the Hockey team and the old boys. I was in for a big weekend before we all went home for Christmas and then I was coming back to see in the new year at a party.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)