More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mcdxcom mcdxcom

Stay to finish the assignment ?

No fuck it lets hit the pub

The pub in town that we go to is not owned by a brewery or part of a chain so its quite rare. Big bar area and then a separate room for dancing almost like a mini night club added to a pub. Today was Thursday so not a busy night and we had all finished uni for Christmas break. On Monday I was heading back south for Christmas and Beth was going back to Belfast. We were coming back to uni early for a new years party that her friend neighbor was throwing nearby. Fancy dress, prob be shit but hey.

Anyway we got to the pub about 9 and it was full of the usual student crowd some of the sports teams including a lot of the ladies football squad. Everyone set about knocking them back quite hard. We all had moved into the 'club' part for dancing and Beth was getting hammered, so was I. Most of the crowd had moved on now as there were better clubs in town and it was about midnight.

The 'old boys' were in town for the weekend (ex team members) so I was going to be in for another 2 nights of hard drinking and all nighters so I wasn't planning on being out on a Thursday past 12. I took myself to the bar in the other room to have a rest and left Beth to it. Shortly after Mechelle (her friend) and the other football girls left and said bye to me.

Stay at the Bar?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)