More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by wicker wicker

what's the story?

No control

Kendall stood in the living room of the large house just off Pepperdine's campus. It was not a frat house as it was not a Greek organization and had no affiliation with the school and did not fall under the school's purview. From what she could see it was a house of geeks. The walls were covered in anime posters, sci-fi movie posters, and classic horror movie posters, and a group of a dozen geeks stood in front of her trying to hide the boners in their jeans. To make things worse, she was topless, wearing skimpy panties, wearing those stupid bunny ears, and smiling like an idiot with no memory of how she arrived here or why she had to obey these losers.

Please log in to view the image

"What's your name?" asked one of the geeks.

"Kendall Jenner," she said with a smile.

"Who are you?"

"I'm a stupid slut who is a shameless attention whore?"

"Why are you famous?"

"Because I come from a rich family and my dimwitted slut of a half-sister has a gigantic ass." Kendall recited the script she was given and noticed the geeks were filming her, and she could not stop smiling.

"What do you crave more than anything, Kendall?"

"Lots of cock in all of my holes and lots of cum all over me."

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)