More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by welshwonder welshwonder

Would she visit again or not?

No Reply

I left it a day or two before I simply messaged her.
"Hope you are ok?"

I hadn't heard anything from her since that evening she'd called to visit.

I left it a while but still no reply. I guess I could understand that. What had happened was crazy. I had to admit I loved it and wanted more of it but Donna was a married woman and more than that she was my ex sister in law! It was crazy to think we could do more.

I headed to the gym. As a single guy it's what I often do to burn off the frustrations of life.

I headed to the treadmill. Call me a perv but the treadmills were set out in rows. I'd often look for a treadmill with an attractive woman on it and jump on the one behind so I could look at her ass as I ran.
It
was more than just a pervy thing to do, it was how I got my personal bests! You'd be surprised how motivating it can be chasing a nice firm arse in lycra!

After an hour of exercise I showered and gathered my things from my locker.
I noticed there was a text from Donna

"Sorry, I felt awful after what we did. What was I thinking?" was all she said.

I hit the reply button. "I know it was an evening of absolute madness. But what a night lol!"

Beep Beep another reply.

"I can't stop thinking about you! but it's so wrong!" she wrote

Bingo! I thought to myself, she's gonna be back for more.

"When are you visiting again?" I replied

"I'm visiting Sarah at the weekend. No other plans apart from obviously calling to see mum and dad." she said

"No other plans? That's disappointing. Why not call here?"

There was no reply. I wasn't going to chase her but my cock was rock hard at the thought of it.

I left the gym and was about to head [home.

My head was full of filthy thoughts of Donna. Her and her husband Leroy were genuinely nice people. I knew he'd cheated on her previously. He was a well built black guy and in fairness had model looks and he'd allowed himself to stray when Donna had not long had kids. It was a bit of a family drama at the time but they'd got through it. I genuinely liked him and the thought of fucking Donna with him was a thrill for me in my fantasies as I love the contrasting skins, interracial porn was a turn on for me and I'd even been a bit bicurious when it came to black cock.

My phone beeped again. "Leroy is probably coming with me. Maybe another time?"

I quickly texted "Have you fucked him since we met?"

Beep Beep "Yes, but thought of you!"

"I want to fill you with cum so he can lick it out of you when you get home!" I wrote

Beep Beep "Fuck off John! I'm horny now!"

"Go fuck him and get some pics so I can see his black cock using you!" I said

Beep Beep It was a picture message of a strap on pushing against his ass with his legs pulled right up. "He gets used these days and doesn't do the using!"

I couldn't believe my eyes. "OMG!!!!! Is that really you pegging him?"

Beep Beep "He's my bitch since he cheated and he knows I have pics of him dressed in dresses and makeup so will do anything I say!"

I reply " Get your sexy little arse to my house this weekend! NO EXCUSES."

Beep Beep "What are you doing to me? I should not have sent that pic to you or said anything. so horny now"

"Just heading home can you get on a video call when I'm home?" I ask

Beep beep "He's working til 7. Kids are at his sisters, so hurry home!"

The video Call

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)