More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Will Aaron call somebody?

No One - He Is Contacted

As Aaron held the device in his hand it started to vibrate, the tones of ACDC blared out followed by the responsible tune of Highway To Hell. Without a moment's hesitation, he instinctively tapped on the green icon and held the phone to his ear. At first, all he could make out was a chorus of distant yet perilous screams then a series of guttural groans followed. Aaron held the phone in an increasingly clammy hand as he heard the distinct sound of feet against tarmac as the phone banged in his callers pocket.

Mere seconds before he decided to hang up the familiar tones of his former beau's younger sister Vanessa. Aaron seemed surprised by the randomness of the call especially as the caller id had been that of Amber. As Aaron was about to speak he was quickly silenced by Vanessa's hesitant tones; "Aaron, you've got to listen to me. If Amber comes to your door, don't let her in shes a Succubus now and eager to convert others"

Aaron let out a surprised gasp before Vanessa continued; "I'm going to try and get to you, I shouldn't be more than ten minutes tops." Before Aaron had a chance to respond the line went dead.

What Is Aaron's Next Move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)