More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Will Aaron call somebody?

No One - Aaron Grabs His Laptop

After a few moments of scrolling, a low sigh fell from Aaron's lips as his eyes flickered upward and he instinctively noted the time. The clock read 10:05 am, a sly grin crossed Aaron's lips as he eased himself away from the bed, and slid the phone into his lean pocket whilst he strode towards the lounge.

Within a few moments, Aaron stood in the open space lounge before slowly stretching out. His auburn eyes slowly passed through the messy room before catching sight of his battered laptop atop the table by the couch. Conscious of the time he headed toward it before dropping onto the couch and easing the computer onto his lap.

Without a second thought, he opened the lid, impatiently waiting for the darkened screen to light up. After what felt like an age Aaron tapped on the compass icon another wait followed as the internet loaded up before his eyes. Aaron's fingers danced across the keyboard as he checked his social media accounts and local news sources.

Almost all of them were openly talking about the crimson demonic creatures openly fucking in the streets and turning locals into more of their kin. Most websites actively deterred people from going outside unless necessary, whilst a few posters encouraged them to do the opposite Aaron's attention was momentarily distracted as he eyed the time and silently mouthed 10:15, it's time...

Time For What?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)