More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Do you re-open the store for her?

No, stay closed

You wish you could, but you decide that policy is policy. If you do this for Scarlett you could lose your job, be out on the street. And it would inevitably be found out. There are security cameras that would see the lights flicker back on. You'd have to go back into the safe to open a drawer. No, it's too much trouble.

And besides, for what? You get to see an attractive actress buy porn. Much good that does you.

"I'm sorry," You say. "I really can't. It's policy."

"Fuck," she takes a step closer to you, biting her lips. It's hard not to direct your eyes down to her huge perky breasts. "C'mon, I'm really horny and I really need some porn. You really can't help?" She rubs her legs with her hands. pushing her breasts out at you.

You take a deep breath. She's trying to play you, clearly.

"If you're really horny, why don't you go out and get laid? I can't imagine it's very hard for you."

"It is with the paparazzi following me all the time. I don't want to see a story pop up about how much of a slut I am. C'mon I'll be really quick, I promise." Her words seem uncharacteristically from an actress you've always found to be oozing confidence and sexuality.

"I'm sorry, you'll have to find a different porn shop. There are some that are open 24 hours." An idea flickers in your brain and you decide to give this a shot. "Or someone to fuck somewhere where the paparazzi can't see you." Your eyes purposefully glance around the dark parking lot, drawing attention to how empty it is.

Scarlett's eyes follow yours "I know what you want to do," she says. You glance at her curiously, waiting for her to say out loud what you're so clearly suggesting.

As her hands rub her legs, you see one slide up to the top of her jeans and start to slide under them, then stop. Clearly she's got it bad. You're watching as it's taking Scarlett Johansson every bit of strength not to slip her fingers down her pants and masturbate right there in front of you. You smile.

"You want to fuck right here in the parking lot." She says.

"Well... right over there." you say, gesturing toward the darkness.

Scarlett looks uncertain. Desperately horny, but uncertain.

Does Scarlett agree?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)