More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by RedEmpire RedEmpire

Do you open your eyes?

No, savor your last moments of rest. (Skip to shower)

You lay back, with eyes shut, and savor the skillful mouth working its way up and down your dick. With so many women in your harem to serve you, a morning blow job has become standard. You don't even bother to activate the girl's clitoral augment!

It is hard to keep track of each girl's custom augments, but every adult female retained within your harem has a clitoral implant installed. These fascinating devices are powered by the girl's body heat and are capable of inflicting vibrating pleasure or punishing shocks from within the sensitive bud. Every woman also has the number of clitoral nerve endings cloned from the typical 8k to 32k to maximize the sensations further. You, or your trusted harem leader wives, can activate these augments with remote controls. There is no way for her to resist.

She opens her throat and accepts you fully to the base of your cock. With minimal fanfare, you grip two fistfuls of her hair firmly and hold her in place. She is clearly committed to receiving your seed, but your augmented balls are capable of delivering more semen than any female can endure regardless of training. You are lodged so deeply within her throat there will be no resistance to her stomach.

Your augmented balls begin to pump! The muscles within the base of your cock a turbulent blast of cum into her little stomach. Her lips sputter at the base of your dick as the fluid rushes down her throat in a powerful bursts. Your massive orange sized testicles contract within your stretched scrotum with each massive ejaculation.

The woman is lost under the . Her entire body continues to quiver as she fights to retain the huge quantities of semen. You feel her belly swelling under the pressure of its rapidly increasing contents. The shaking of her body is stiff and violent.

Only after the pumping has ceased do your senses return. You reluctantly open your eyes and pull her off of your cock. She gasps are and wet. She cradles her bloated stomach, full of your sperm. She looks exhausted but satisfied that she has filler her purpose. Your female guards arrive to remove her chains and drag her from the room.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)