More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by RedEmpire RedEmpire

What do you do next?

To the shower!

With your morning erection appeased you close your eyes and lay back into your pillow satisfied.

Click! Click! Click! Click!

You recognize the rapidly approaching heeled steps of your Secretary Alessandra.

"Master, your bath awaits you."

"COME ON, GIRL. GIVE ME ONE MOMENT," you say without opening your eyes.

"Master, your schedule is very busy today."

You open your eyes and gaze upon her. Her job requires that her to balance an appearance of professionalism without hiding her true purpose as a concubine **** for you. Her appearance is perfect. Her eye lashes were surgically augmented to increase their length and her smokey eyeshadow and eyeliner further highlights her magnificent green eyes. She teases her shimmering long black hair playfully over her shoulders and down her back. It ends at her perfectly pert ass. Her green eyes compliment her emerald collar and body jewelry.

Her slim body is hardly covered by her skirt suit that somehow manages to exaggerate the sexuality of her body. Her top is a white low cut tank top that has been designed to cling tightly around her narrow waist. The spaghetti straps strain against her bare shoulders as the fight to contain her large 36 F-cup breasts. The perky mounds of flesh pull the fabric impossibly taught. There isn't enough room to accommodate a bra so her nipples and hoop piercings can be seen pressing against the thin fabric. She carefully balances her posture at all times to ensure everything remains properly in place.

Her suit jacket further accentuates her ensemble. It tapers delightfully around her little waist and is cropped short revealing her belly button piercing in the front and her branded tattoo on the small of her back. This marks her as one of yours. Her skirt leaves nothing to the imagination either. Her thong beneath it is probably a more practical protection from the elements. The thin green straps from her g-string ride high on her hips above the skirt's low waist line. Her long smooth legs extend deliciously from underneath the skirt and her feet are strapped into a pair of sexy 6 inch heels.

"PERHAPS I SHOULD START MY SCHEDULE BY IMPREGNATING YOU RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW," you say rising from the bed. Even in her heels you tower over her 5'9" frame. You remove the sheets revealing your 12 inch cock as if emphasizing the danger.

She stares back at you flatly, "Don't be silly Master. Let's get you in the shower. I've got you something to be entertained."

What does she have for you in the shower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)