More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

Does he?

No, not at all

"What? No, dad. I not gonna fuck you even if you look like Mia."

"Good point," (she) said with a grin and pushed a button on the device. The whole body glowed green and a second later his father stood in front of him. Naked.

"Dad, you are naked."

"Oh, you're right. But I have my clothes somewhere around here. He walked by his son and headed towards a pile of clothes. Quickly he was dressed at least a bit. Jim noticed a bikini laying on the couch, a familiar bikini.

"Dad isn't that the bikini Mia always sunbaths in? What happened to her?"

"Oh, overall the excitement I almost forgot that. I tested the objectification on her."

"The what?" Jim looked around with a mix of curiosity and a little bit of nervousness.

His father made a gesture and both walked into the living room. Jim gasped as he could see the latex sex doll which laid on the couch. "No worry, she is fine. When we turn her back she will wonder a bit why it is so late but she won't remember anything. I thought you might want to have some fun with her first. Don't tell me you didn't want to get between those legs for a good while."

"But you didn't yourself ...," Jim asked.

"Nah, too busy finetuning the device. Although maybe at some point. But if you want your fun, have it now and then we have to drop her off over the fence and turn her back. And then we can see what we gonna do with this little device.

Does he enjoy Mia's doll body?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)