More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zozzon Zozzon

Do you want Aapura's help?

No, but she'll still insist anyway

No matter what you say, this sexy snake in the grass would never take 'No' for an answer. And today wouldn't be any different.

"I think I can get ready on my own sis." You say in your most confident voice, though Aapura's personal wakeup call made it sound less smooth than what you'd hoped.

She giggles. "I'm sure you can," Aapura gets up close to your ear, her long forked tongue tickles your canal as she whispers, "but it'll be fun." You can't help but groan as you're split on what you want to do, or even should do. Either continually reject your adopted sister's playful seduction or abandon all thinking and take her right there. Each option had pros to them, but very, very painful cons with a side of regret. If things worked out this year, and neither you nor her find someone else, then you'd might consider dating her. But that would be a stretch.

Regardless, that was something your future-self had to worry about. For now, you had other things to worry about: The Morning Ritual!

While it may sound like something big, it wasn't. It was something Aapura came up with when you both were little when you two woke up at the same time in the morning and raced to use the restroom. But unlike normal families where siblings would fight to get to the bathroom first then hog it, in this household it wasn't a race to get to the bathroom first, but to get done using the bathroom first. Because of Lizardman culture, nothing was private, not even using the toilet or taking a shower was sacred. If that wasn't bad enough, it was common practice for your adopted family to use the toilet at the same time, which was extremely awkward to go number two while your own adopted mother sat behind you doing her business, or you and your adopted father are both taking a leak only for him to try and make a joke about crossing the streams. Thankfully, those two had cut that back a bit. But Aapura was a different case. Especially when you both were older, she would purposefully wait for you to go on the toilet, not even relieving herself if she had to just so she could see your dick. It became really annoying and harder to keep control of your libido, and it she knew it.

"Race you there." With a toothy grin, Aapura was soon out of your bed. Her green ass jiggling out the door for your amusement. It takes you a minute to register in your brain before you jump out of bed as well and beat feet it to the bathroom. As soon as you turn the corner and make into the facility, you see that Aapura has already claimed the porcelain throne for herself, which was easy since she wasn't wearing any lower garments to begin with. She just sits there with a smug look as her tail wags it's tip, "Oh my, I guess I'm using the potty," you can't help but cringe at her immature vocabulary, "looks like my brother is gonna have to wait... or maybe..." she slowly opend her legs, her lower lips now on display, "we can go together... Hmmm?" While you may have a calm look on your face, it hides the fact that your tank is full and needs to be drained. But what should you do?

Do you share the toilet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)