More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zozzon Zozzon

Do you share the toilet?

Hell No!

After so long of playing the same game, you'd think Aapura would change her tactics. But, when her pussy does the thinking rather than her actual brain, she can be quite slow.

Without even batting an eye, you walk straight past her and into the shower, locking the door so she couldn't enter behind you. It takes her a minute before she franticly tries to open the glass door, pound it in frustration, "Damnit John!" She yells, "Let me in you asshole!"

At this point you've already removed your shorts and set them where they wouldn't get wet. You turn the water on, avoiding the first rush of cold, "What was that Aapura? I can't hear you..." You say in a mocking tone. Angerly, your sister grumbles and sits back on the toilet, you can faintly hear the sound of water pouring into more water. After another minute, she flushes the toilet and leaves. You soon exit the shower when the cost is clear and you've finished, allowing you to take your morning piss in peace. The last thing you needed to do was brush your teeth. You open a drawer filled with dollar toothbrushes, wrapped in plastic and never used. This was due to the fact that Aapura, for the longest time, would scrub her body and vagina with your brush and put it back in hopes that you'd brush with it. Despite the disgusting thought of it, you would have to admit that the tastes of your sister's reptilian juices were sweeter than what you expected, but you couldn't say anything about it if you wanted to keep from boning her to no end. So, to counter this, you got an entire stock of disposable toothbrushes so she couldn't sneak one in.

After you finish cleaning your teeth, you put your shorts back on and head back to your room. When you arrive, you're surprised that Aapura isn't in there. Normally she would be defiling one of your possessions or attempting to get you horny, but she wasn't today. Maybe she got too mad that she gave up or she had to, actually, get ready for school herself and retreated to her room. Either way, at least you were finally alone.

You take a minute to pull out a photo. The thing you treasure the most: The last photo of you and your birth parents at the theme park. It was such a perfect day that you could remember vividly; your mom and dad had surprised you with the tickets and all three of you spent the whole day riding the rides, eating junk food, playing some of the rigged games, and then having this photo taken of your four-year-old self between your parents, happy. If only you knew back then that, within one and a half hours after that picture being taken, that happy family would be gone forever.

Something snaps you out of your memory. Your face is feeling hot and your eyes sting. You notice that your cheeks are wet with tears and about ten minutes have gone by. You look around to see the green tip of a tail disappear from your doorway as if someone had been watching you. Feeling a bit embarrassed, you quickly dry your tears, put your picture back in it place and get dress. While the high school has a uniform dress code, seniors are allowed to wear anything provided it isn't reveling or in the style of some gang. You decide to go with the standard t-shirt and blue jeans, not really wanting to put in the effort of trying to impress anyone or draw unwanted attention. You grab your school bag and hurry out to the living room.

Standing at the door, you see Aapura, dressed in the school's uniform as she thinks it makes her look sexy, which it did. She waits with an annoyed impatient look on her face, her arms crossed and her foot tapping, probably still mad about earlier. As you approach, she turns her head away from you huffs like a spoiled brat, which somehow makes her look almost adorable. "Are you ready to go?" She asks annoyed. Without letting you answer, she opens the door and steps outside making you have to follow her quickly after shutting and locking the door. When you finally catch up to her, she doesn't acknowledge your existence at first, then she hands you a zip-lock bag with a muffin, "Mom left us breakfast before she left for work. Yes, this one is yours. No, I didn't tamper with it." She says with some venom in those words. While she can be annoying at times, Aapura is still your sister and a good-hearted person. As you continue to walk together, you contemplate whether you should apologize to her.

Should you make up with Aapura?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)