More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Comcast Comcast

Do You Figure it Out?

No, You Come To A Different Conclusion

Your mind wouldn’t stop racing. What could be going on? You tried to clear your head but being in the diner was weirding you out too much. People can’t just regress in age, and time can’t go backwards. “I’m not feeling to well, I need to go home!” You yell in Al’s direction before running out the door.

You tried to just hold yourself together. “It has to be that thing from last night, maybe it me! Maybe this is a dream!” You then pinched yourself and confirmed you were indeed awake. You shook your head and called yourself crazy. Then it hit you, when the changes occurred you had thought about kinda what happened. Maybe you had been probed?

You decided it would be best if you tested it. Maybe you could control it or it would be able to work in your favour. However you also didn’t want to look dumb so whatever you tested needed to be something moderate to severe.

Thinking and thinking some more you finally decided the easiest place to do it would be to simply just test it on the tv in your house. If it would work on the tv or through it at least that would prove that it could work in your favour. Somehow that logically made sense to you. You hail down a cab and direct it to take you home. It takes fifteen minutes but you pay the driver and he leaves. You fumble around your pockets and find your keys before approaching the door.

Your parents were out of town so you didn’t have to worry about anyone being home. Turning on the tv you see the same old cable channels you normally would. You hold your breath and think “If only HBO was a cable channel.” Then you waited a minute. When you searched it up on the cable guide your eyes couldn’t believe it. There it was plain as day now on channel 99.

You flipped the channel over to 99 and saw that Game of Thrones was on. If this power stayed with you that was definitely something you wanted to check out.

What Do You Do Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)