More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

Let Caroline Wash Your Back?

No, Lead Me Not Into Temptaion

“No, thank you Miss.” I smiled. It had been too long since I had wet my dick though I wanted to right now though I didn’t know how my host would fill about me banging the help. Though better the help then his lovely daughter or wife I thought, the young miss and Lady Davenport where both very lovely women as well.

“Just Caroline sir, I am no lady.” She smiled obviously appreciating the compliment. I saw her eyes wonder down to my crotch. She had been stealing peeks every time she had brought in the hot water. I wasn’t used to someone waiting on me hand and foot.

“Caroline dear it is rude to stare.” I heard a voice say from behind me. While the bath headrest gave a great view out the open window, it didn’t give me much of a view of who had just came into the room. I covered myself more as I saw Lady Davenport enter the room.

“Sorry ma’am.” Caroline hung her head. Though Miss Davenport was scolding her she had a grin on her face. Not unlike a cat about to eat a mouse I thought as she walked over and lifted the servants chin and smiled at her.

“Please go upstairs and see if my husband has any old suits mister Hardwood can burrow for dinner tonight. Then after you come back I think Mister Hardwood could use a good shave.” She smiled at her and then looked at me. “He is a very handsome young gentleman not some mountain man and should look the part.” She grinned as she walked past the servant girl giving her a pat on the ass.

“Yes Ma’am.” Caroline said as she held the empty pot in both hands, blushing lightly as she looked down at me smiling. “Sir.” She did a little curtsy and began to head for the door.

“And please tell Maddison to stop sneaking around the hallway trying to catch a peek of our guest.” Lady Davenport smiled as she looked back over her shoulder. I heard a loud noise from the hallway as if someone was moving quickly away. “Can I offer you something to drink Sir. Whiskey, Scotch, Brandy, Tequila, Rum, Vodka, which is your poison of choice.” Lady Davenport said as she walked over and opened up a cabinet revealing a large selection of bottles. The small bar I sometimes went to after working the docks wasn’t as well stocked as the cabinet in front of the Lady.

(What Happens Next? Leave Comments Below With What You Want To Happen.)

Let Miss Davenport Pour You A Drink?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)