More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TMJ2008 TMJ2008

Do you kneel before your master and creator?

No! Why should I kneel to him? I kneel to no man!

You keep your feet, glaring at the towering figure who demanded your fealty. Your mind told you he was your master, the one who had created you, but you feel pride within your heart that doesn't allow you to kneel simply based on those thoughts. You feel power within you, sleeping and hidden, but there. You possess power so why should you kneel to any being.

Instead, you bare your sharp teeth at him and throw your chest out, obvious signs of your defiance.

The dark lord's burning red eyes meet yours for a long moment and then he shakes his head slowly as he lifts a hand encased in a gauntlet up, the palm facing out towards you. "Spirit, I encourage. Defiance, however, is something else. And foolishness, even worse. I have no need for a foolish, defiant minion.", the overlord says and slowly closes his hand into a fist.

As his fingers fold into a fist, you feel your newly formed heart ache and pain within you. Your breath comes short and then not at all as you find yourself on your knees despite your best efforts to remain on your feet. You feel your life draining from you and then you see it draining from you as a crimson light seems to flow out of your mouth with one of your choked exhalations. The light, pulsing with magical energy, leaves your body and, as it does, you can feel your flesh begin to fall and melt from your bones. The life energy that had let you gather your flesh into form is being stripped from you and, as it is, the very fabric of this newly formed body is torn asunder.

Soon, the very last ebb of life is being pulled from you and you are little more than barely animate bones laying in a puddle of melted flesh and blood. Your eyes burn dimly in skull sockets, staring blankly at the sphere of energy that now surrounds the overlord's fist. The energy that had once been your life.

"What I have given, I can take away. What I created, I can destroy. Foolish minion. You failed me before you even truly were able to serve me. What a disappointment you were...", the dark lord states with another shake of his head, that sight and those words the last that you are able to perceive before awareness is taken from you along with the last of your life-, leaving behind a puddle of flesh and viscera as the only mark of your very brief existence.

You've reached your end before you even truly began. Bad End.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)