More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who ends up naked?

NinaAndRanda

Nina And Randa are singer-songwriter twin sisters whose YouTube channel often features fellow twins participating with them in challenge videos.

Highly watched videos like "Conjoined Twin MORNING ROUTINE" and "Dirty Truth or Dare" helped them gain 550,000 subscribers.

Trivia :

Popular videos on their channel featured guest-stars such as Gregg Sulkin, Cameron Fuller, the Merrell Twins and others. The twins became hosts of Seventeen Magazine's Fit Club online series.

Nina :

Nina is a singer-songwriter, actor and YouTuber who works alongside her twin sister Randa on their channel NinaAndRanda. They have amassed over 550,000 subscribers for their biweekly vlogs.

Before Fame :

She was born one minute after Randa.

Trivia :

When she was growing up, she made a short film with childhood friends Kendall and Kylie Jenner.

Family Life :

Apart from Randa, she also has a younger brother. Her parents run a vegan website and the YouTube channel VegSource. The entire family is vegan.

Associated With :

She made an appearance in the music video for Justin Bieber's song "U Smile."

Randa :

Randa is a singer-songwriter, actor and YouTuber, along with her twin sister Nina. She and Nina have earned over 550,000 subscribers to their channel NinaAndRanda.

Before Fame :

She was featured in Justin Bieber's "U Smile" music video, and studied at a Russian ballet conservatory.

Trivia :

She is one minute older than her twin sister and has danced with the Miami City Ballet, American Ballet Theater and the Joffrey. She grew up with Kendall and Kylie Jenner and did a short film with them when they were 10.

Family Life :

Her whole family loves to go to the island of Kauai at least once a year. She and her entire family are vegan. Her parents run the YouTube channel VegSource. In addition to Nina, she has a younger brother.

Associated With :

She and Nina became friends with fellow YouTube twins Monica and Shelby Church.

Where are Nina and Randa when they become naked and how does it happen? Also, do both twins experience unexpected nudity at the same time? Or is it just one of them? If so, which one? Is it Nina or is it Randa?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)